School

Wow! I have some people wanting ray and Alex to be together and some wanting Chresanto and Alex to be together.

The story is not over.

But thanks to all of you for all of your support of voting and commenting. I really appreciate it.

Well, here's your favorite story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's Pov...

I moaned as I clawed Rayons back with my finger nails. Me and rayon had just made it official about being together and I couldn't be more happier. Chresanto broke my heart and I don't think I'll ever forgive him.

"Ray,faster baby faster" I moaned. He didn't say anything but obey my rules. He had his hands on the headboard and he moved faster and faster. "Shit" breathed as he slowed down. I got on top of him and rode him like there was no tomorrow. He grabbed on to my hips to keep me balanced while his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Right there baby" he moaned. "Just like that"

I closed my eyes and ran my hand through my hair. Enjoying the love that me and ray were making. He played with my breast and sat up so he could suck on them making me bounce up and down on him. "God damn baby" he said slobbering all over my breast. He flipped me over and made his way down to my clit, immediately eating me out with his long tongue. He flickered in and out of me causing pain and pleasure. "Ohhh ray" I said grasping his hair.

"You like this shit don't you?" He whispered getting back up and kissing me. Before I could even respond he rammed himself in me again causing me to moan like crazy.

He was a freak. He could do a three-day fuck getaway if he wanted to. We had started at 3 and it was now 7 and we weren't near finished.

-----------------

"Alex what are you gonna do about school tomorrow?" Ray asked as he dried himself with a towel. His body was still steaming from the hot shower he just took.

"Can I just stay here tonight?" I asked

"No problem babe, just what are you gonna do about your clothes?"

Oh shit. I forgot I don't have any clothes here. I've just been lounging around all day in Rayons basketball shorts and jersey from school.

"I guess I'll have to get some from my house" I said looking down and rolling my eyes.

"Okay well let me put some clothes on and I'll take you ight?" He said. I just nodded my head and laid back on his bed.

---------------

When we pulled up to my house I seem that all the cars were gone, including Chresanto's. thank God.

"I'll wait out here" Ray said looking at his phone. "Okay ill be right out" I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

I walked into my room and headed straight for my dresser and got a load full of bras and panties and put them in my bag. Went to my closet and got a whole bunch of shirts and pants with some shoes and put them in a suit case.

I then went into my bathroom and got my body wash, face wash, tooth brush, straightener, and my make up and put them in my suit case also. I walked out if my room and turned my light off and walked passed Chres's. The door was cracked a little bit but it was enough for me to look in. When I looked in I could have sworn I seen a pair of Aundrea's shoes. Or maybe I was just tripping.

--------------------

"I don't want to watch sports" I said to rayon while we were on the couch snuggling, eating pizza that he ordered. "We'll what do you want to watch then?" He asked picking up the remote. "I don't know, just something else"