I Should Have Known

Alex's Pov...

"You've been going through my phone?!" Chresanto yelled back. I couldn't believe him. He's cheating on my with my bestfriend and he's mad at me for going through his phone?

"Are you fucking kidding me Chresanto?" I yelled "Your cheating on me and your mad because I saw the text she sent you?" I yelled as I poked him in poked in in his chest.

"Alex I can explain!" He yelled "Explain what?! That you slept with my bestfriend behind my back? And that you come in here and have sleep with me every fucking morning and night and act like everything is okay?" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "I can't believe you, I gave you all of me and you pay me back by doing this?" I whimpered. "Alex I'm so sorry" he said as he got up and came towards me. He tried to pull me close to him but all I did was push him away. His eyes were watery and they showed sympathy but I didn't care.

"Alex please let me explain" he said now with tears coming down his face.

"Then explain!"

"........."

"Chresanto explain!"

"......."

"You know what? Fuck you. I fucking hate you"

And with that I ran out of my room into the living room, through the front door and down the street. I don't even know where I'm going. I have no car because I'm only 15 and I don't even have my permit yet. So where in the hell am I supposed to go? I took out my phone me looked though my contacts trying to find someone to talk to. I definitely can't call Aundrea. I am not about to call Chres. Jacob is probably with one of his hoes right now. Craig is probably sleep. But I don't think rayon is doing anything. I dialed Rayons number and thankfully, he picked up. "Hello?"he said. "Ray" I sighed. "Thank god you picked up" I continued. "Alex? Or you okay?" He asked. I felt a few tears run back down my face just thinking about Chresanto. "Ray, I just need you to come and pick me up down the street from my house. "I'm on my way" he said. He hung up after that. I sat down on the corner and began to cry again. To think Chresanto really loved me. And you know what really sucks? He didn't even bother run after me.

--------------------

I sat in rays room while I watched him play his game. "Alex are you alright?" He asked. I didn't want to tell him what really happened so I lied. "Yea me and Chresanto got into a really bad argument" I said wiping my tears. "Did he put his hands on you?" He asked briefly. I shook my head no. No matter how mad Chresanto gets he would never put his hands on me. "Damn what were y'all arguing about? Got you crying and shit"

"Nothing. I don't want to tell you"

"We'll damn" he said

"It's nothing personal, it's just that I'm not ready to tell you yet" I said. He just nodded his head. "Okay well stop crying." He said bluntly. He turned my way and faced me "Your to pretty for all of that" I smiled and wiped some of my tears. He just smirked and turned around to play his game for a little while again.

----------------------

After a while of rayon playing his game and me sneaking in cries, I just needed somebody to talk to. "Rayon can you please just come up here and talk to me" I asked. He paused his game then turned around. "Yea Wassup Alex?" "I just need somebody to talk to ya know? Get my mind off some things" I said shrugging my shoulders. But he just smirked. "There plenty of ways to do that" he said winking. I laughed and shook my head. "You aren't gonna stop one day until I let you have me are you?" I asked as I watched him turn off the game and take off his shoes and get into bed beside me.

"Nah, maybe one day you will" he said looking off.

"Maybe"

-----------------------------

"Haha favorite color?" Rayon asked. We were playing 20 questions.

"Black"

"Damn you like everything dark don't you?" He laughed.

"Haha what's your favorite color?"

"Purple. Where are you from?"

"Okalahoma, you?"

"L.A."

"Oh my gosh your from L.A.?" I asked he just nodded his head. "I've always wanted to go to L.A."

"Really?" He asked interested. "Yes that's like my dream place to live"

"....well maybe I can take you there one day" he said

"That would be amazing"

He sighed "Alex, do you want to talk about what happened earlier today?" He asked. Why did he have to bring that up? I was just starting to forget about that.

"We'll I just found out today that my bestfriend went behind my back and did something really wrong, and Chresanto hurt my feelings" I said.

"You still didn't tell me what they did though"

"I don't want to because one thing is going to lead to another" I said. He pulled me closer to him "We'll I just wanna let you know that I'm here for you whenever you need me" he said.

"Thank you Ray" I said barley audible. He took me by my chin and looked me in my eyes. "No problem Alex" he said. We just stared into eachothers eyes for a while until he started to lean in. It seemed like it took his lips forever to meet mines but the finally did. Our lips moved in sync with mines. And it didn't take long until he asked for entrance and I let him in. He was so different from Chresanto. Chresanto was more aggressive and dominant with his kisses. And rayon was so soft and gentle with his. Me and ray took turns getting on top of each other and touching all over each other until he was on top of me. "I really like you Alex" he whispered on my lips.

"I like you too" I said as I kissed him one more time. He got off of me and went to get something out of his dresser and came back into bed.

So I guess it is true.

A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.o Alex and ray? #TeamRaylex?

Or Chresanto and Alex?#Team Chresalex?

Comment who you think should be together. And maybe I could make something happen.

5 comments and 10 votes to continue!

VOTE COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN!

Peace in the Middle East ✌

( I told y'all I would update soon)