CHAPTER 1 : I DON'T WANNA GET MARRY!

Kiyasha

After a very tiring duty in hospital at night, I thought that I will have a nice sleep at home in afternoon but my sweet sister made this impossible.

"Huh? Can't you see I'm sleeping? Go somewhere else siya". I threw a pillow toward my sister's side who was singing stupid songs.

"Di, please stop being lazy and come on dance and sing with me. I'm so happy omgggg!!" She clapped her hands in happiness and started to dance like a monkey.

"Yeah, I know you're happy but atleast let me sleep for an hour otherwise I'll not go with you. I had checked the patients over all night without having a lil sleep, so please my cute little princess let me sleep!!!!" I said in a sleepy voice.

So she's happy because she got tickets for a fair. And the most important thing is that her crush 'Anuj' will also come there and he said that he has some surprise planned for her. She had been crushing over him since 2 years when she was studying business with him, I mean can you imagine. It's not a crush but also love of her too I guess. She's so desperate to go there, that if she could, she would have gone there right now in noon. Oh god, my silly sister is in love. Anyways I hate love! By the way she's jobless nowadays as she completed her studies just 8 months ago. I know it's not just but okay..

"Di, look this dress. Should I wear it today?" She woke me up from sleep.

"Yeah..siya..it's perfect." I nodded without looking at the dress and went to sleep again.

After an hour my mom came and woke me up. I sit on my bed half awaked and looked around in my room which was all messy. Yeah my sister did this, she was being a monkey here. Oh god sometimes it's difficult to believe that she's 27.

"Kishu, look your room is all messy!" My mom yelled at me.

"Mumma...where's that monkey? She did this all!" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Kishu, don't blame her...you are always like this from childhood, you always blame her for your own mistakes. Now, get up and clean your room. I wonder that how'll you manage in your in law's house."

Here goes her in law's house lecture again. I have said a thousand of times that I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED! Anyways. The childhood thing she said is when I was a kid, I always dumped my sister for my mistakes. And now she's taking revenge on me.

"Mumma..can you stop this 'in laws' thing?" I hugged my mother who was standing beside my bed and looked at her with puppy eyes.

"I always want to be with you and papa and siyara and.." she intruppted me before my sentence ends.

"Nah, baba , nah! I can't tolerate you for whole life." She teased me.

"Mumma..." I looked at her with a sad face.

"Oh, I'm kidding." She kissed my forehead.

"I love you, mumma..you're the best." I smiled.

"Yeah, I love you too beta. But now get up and clean this mess. Don't try to butter me." She chuckled.

"Yeah..yeah..you're very chlaak bro." I chuckled too.

(Chlaak: clever)

My mom went out of my room as I started picking the things up. And soon I cleaned my room.
And now I'll not let that monkey ,I mean my pretty sister, in my room again.

After getting ready, I went downstairs.
Guess what I saw, my sister, my pretty monkey like sister was in my dress!!! Oh god! She took advantage of me sleeping at that time.

"Siyara!!!!" I shouted as I went down from stairs.

"Yeah, didu.. you're looking pretty, gorgeous, beautiful, aesthetic, lovely, stunning, attracti..." I put a hand on her mouth as she was spitting nonsense.

(Didu: sister)

"Now, tell me why are you wearing my dress?" I asked her with a straight face.

"Oh, didu..I think you have forgotten that I asked you and you said 'yeah..siya..it's perfect!'. You remember?" She grinned against my hand that was on her mouth.

"Yeah, you little brat." I said with a frown.

"Okay let's go then!" She pulled me.

"Come back home early my girls!" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah mom!! Love yaa!" My sister said while pulling me outside.

I sat on my scooty and she also sat behind me, holding my waist like a child.

"You're not a kid, siya." I said.

"Di, I know but your driving skills are just...awesome." She replied mocking at me.

"Okay, then you can walk to the fair." I looked back at her.

"Diiii..." she pouted.

"Don't try that pout again, specially not in front of Anuj. You look like a pig!" I laughed.

"Di..are we going or not?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Okay..okay..let's go then. I can see someone is so excited!" I chuckled and started scooty and drove on the way to fair.

Author

Here goes the first chapter!
So, what do you think will happen at fair with Siyara or Kiyasha?
Stay tuned!
Please do vote and comments!