CHAPTER 2: A DAY WITH LOVE BIRDS!

Kiyasha

So we reached at the fair and stood there waiting for Siyara's silly crush 'Anuj'. Ugh..atleast he should be here at time, I don't like him at all but my sister is so silly who can't tell him to come at time But I haven't met him in person and today it was the first time. Siyara keeps talking about him so I got to know him. Anyways why am I talking about it,For me all the boys are dog and no one gonna 'meow' for me. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I think he had forgotten that today we are gonna go to this fair, here you were excited from morning." I grinned as I teased her.

"Di, he will be here! Let me call him." She went to a little bit distance from me to call him.

Huh? Am I gonna hear their talks? Why will I even be interested in their talks? Ughhh I wanna run from here to my home! Anyways I'll never come with her again.

As I was lost in my thoughts, someone patted me on my shoulder.

"Hey, bear!"

I turned around to look who it was. Oh god, my bestestestestest friend, Uhm I know it sounds so excited and over but she's really the bestestestest.., Suhana Sharma.

"Oh pandu!" I hugged her with a surprised laugh.

"Yeah, how's my surprise?" She asked looking at me.

"Amazing as you!!" I pulled her cheek as my habit.

"Yeah, and I knew that you'll be rotten in the love birds 'siyanuj'. Oh god where are they?" She grinned.

Uhm..yeah Siyanuj the love birds who haven't confessed their love to each other yet!

"Yeah, you're right. I wanted to run from here but now you are here and all good! By the way, she went to call him but..." I said and looked behind me where my sister was standing with deep red cheeks and Anuj.

"Oh, I guess she got him." Suhana whispered from my back.

"Yeah." I said as I moved toward them.

"Hey, guys!" I shooted a smile toward my sister and Anuj.

"Oh hi di!" Anuj smiled at me and Suhana.

"Why are you late mister?" I asked him.

"Uhm..di..I thought that I'll come here with bhai but he was too busy and you know what? it's so difficult to convince him. And at the end, he won and I lost." He said with a faint smile.

"Oh, it's okay.. I am also an elder sister and I know, it's not easy to get time for these things. Anyways, nice to meet you, Anuj. Siya..talks a lot about you." I said with a smirk.

Siya gave me 'please-no-di' look but my revenge of taking my advantage while sleeping is left. Afterall, I'm an evil sis of her according to her.

"Oh really? Hehe..that's good..I mean she..talks about me. What she told you,then?" Anuj asked with a soft blush over his cheeks.

"Okay, now he's blushing. Uhm..I mean okay, great. I made him blush. Oh, what am I even saying? I slammed my head mentally. Behave Kiyasha!

"Nothing special, Anuj!" My sister pulled me and lead toward the fair.

"Okay, I'll tell you sometime later!" I grinned.

"Stop teasing, kishh!" Suhana hitted me lightly on my shoulder with a smirk on her own face.

We all entered the fair with a laughter.
First of all thing, my sister wanted to go on a merry-go-round, yeah I know she's 24 but you have to believe the fact that she's a little kid still. She grabbed Anuj's arm and pulled him towards it. I and Suhana ,while, went to a shop and bought some clothes and other things for us and our families.

After half an hour, Siyara and Anuj came back to us. My sister was still in energy while Anuj was all exhausted.

"Di, let's go on Ferris wheel! Please!" She pulled me like a child.

"Okay, okay let's go." I agreed.

I, Suhana, Siyara and Anuj went on the Ferris wheel. The Ferris wheel had some problems so that only two persons can get on one compartment or whatever you say. So, I and Suhana went on one compartment while Anuj and siyara on another.
So, guess what happened.

I was looking outside when the Ferris wheel jerked violently and suddenly stopped at the top. I had acrophobia since childhood. Now, my throat has begin to dry. I called out to Suhana, she also realized that I had started to panicking out. So,she tried to encourage me but I was already started to being faint. My vision started to being blurry and all I could hear is the sound of Suhana and shouting, hooting from outside the compartment of that Ferris wheel. Soon, my vision went all black.

Author

Excited to know what happened to our dr.Kiyasha?
Next part coming on the way.
Vote, comment and share lovies!!
Have a good day or night ;)