CHAPTER 7: SEE YOU, NEVER FlOP HERO!

In previous chapters, you have seen the pov's of Ishaan and Kiyasha. Now, it's the continuous part of those chapters in Author's pov.

Author

Kiyasha looked up at Ishaan soothing her forehead.

"You? Are you following me?" She grunted.

"Following you?" He raised an eyebrow mockingly.
"Please, I have better things to do with my time. I live here, for your information." He added.

"You live here?" Kiyasha pointed at him thoughtfully.

Suddenly Siyara intruppted them.

"Hey, Ishaan bro! How are you?" Siyara asked with a smile.

"I'm all good, Siya. How are you?" He replied softly with a small smile at her.

"I'm good too. So, here's my di Dr.Kiyasha Sharma." She introduced Kiyasha to him.

"I know." Ishaan nodded slowly.

"Di, he's Ishaan Singhania and Anuj's elder brother." She told Kiyasha while Kiyasha looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh, I see..nice to meet you Mr.Ishaan." She greeted him with a very small forced smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Doctor ji." He replied with a smirk.

Kiyasha stared him at mentioned of the name "doctor ji".

"Siyara, let's go now. Afterall you have met everyone." Kiyasha looked at her.

"Okay di. Wait here, let me say bye to Anuj." She replied.

"Okay." Kiyasha nodded.

Siyara went to look for Anuj leaving Kiyasha and Ishaan there.

"You know, for someone who just saved you by being a 'hero', you're not very grateful." He teased, his tone light despite the seriousness of his words.

"Hero? Which hero? The one who first saves me and then rams his car into me!?" She laughed mockingly.

"Look! First of all, I didn't bump into you on purpose. And secondly, I never claimed to be a perfect hero. Everyone makes mistakes. And also I'm not any real hero, I just helped you and I don't know why?!" He replied and started to walk into his room.

"See you, never!" He closed the door in front of Kiyasha's face before she could reply anything.

Kiyasha stood still staring at the closed door.

"Aaya bada flop hero!!" She murmured with an irritated voice.

(Aaya bada flop hero: what a Big flop hero!)

"Di, Aunty wants to meet you too!" Siyara voice came from back and Kiyasha turned to her.

"Okay!" She replied.

"Where's Ishaan bro?" Siyara looked around.

"Don't talk about him." Kiyasha said angrily and started to walk.