Chapter 3: DR. KIYASHA FAINTED!

Kiyasha

As I opened my eyes, I was in a hospital room. I looked around and saw a nurse.

"Mam, you woke up? Are you okay now?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Can I meet my friends?" I asked her.

"Yeah, let me inform them but ma'am please don't get up now. You need a rest." She replied.

"Okay, don't worry." I assured her.

Siyara and mom came in the room. My mom hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay now, kishu? You scared me." She said with unshed tears and cracked voice.

"Oh mumma..don't worry, look I'm all good." I smiled at her.

"Di, I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have taken you to the Ferris wheel." Siyara came closer to me.

"No, stupid. It's not your fault. Did you know that the Ferris wheel will stop at the top?" I pulled her by holding her hand.

They both were looking at me like I am gonna disappear at any time. There was all peace in room.
I tried to break that peace and asked.

"By the way, what happened when I was fainted?" I looked at Siyara.

"Let's go home first! Siyara will tell you, sweetie." Suhana came with some medicines in her hand.

"Suha! Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Wait, that's my question! Are you okay?" She asked with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine as wine!!" I chuckled at her.

My mom cleared her throat as I forgot her presence.
We all laughed.

In evening, I got discharged from hospital and came back home.

I was sitting in my room and wandering that what happened when I was unconscious. Siyara and suha jumped in my room, like they were going to burst.

"Hey, what's up? You two have a tea, right?" I stood up excitedly.

"Yeah!" They said in unison and hi-fived with each other.

"So, what is it?" I raised my brow.

"Anuj proposed me!!!" Siyara burst out.

"Yeah... Wait- what? He proposed you?" I asked in disbelief.

"Di!! He proposed me!" Siyara held my hands and started to spinning me around.

She left my hands and I fell in suha's arms or you can say she saved me from falling down.

"Wait, siyara!" Suhana shouted.

Siyara looked at me and Suhana, and realised what she had done.

"Oops, sorry Di." She apologised with a blush on her cheeks.

"Never mind, now tell me how, when and where he proposed you!" I pulled her with me as we sat on the bed.

"So, when we.. oh I can't help blushing di." She hid her face in her hands.

"Stop, blushing like a pig". I said with a frown.

"Oh kishh, it's about love.." Suhana teased me.

"Ugh..whatever!!" I looked away.

"Okay, so when we went on the ferris wheel, he said that he wanted to give a surprise, like he put his hand in his pocket, the ferris wheel stopped and he fell on top of me..after that he turned back and put his hand again in his pocket. He took out a beautiful ring and asked me out." She explained with a red blushed face.

"Oh, I see." I nodded.

"Yeah." She smiled.

"So when your sister was hanging unconscious on the top of Ferris wheel, you were getting proposals.. I mean..wow!" I teased her.

"Di..I.."

"Oh stupid, I'm joking.. laugh out ladies!" I chuckled.

"Di it's laughing out loud!!" She laughed and Suhana also joined her.

"Okay-okay!!" I laughed.

"My turn to spill the next cup of tea, it's not a cup but a huge bucket!" She chuckled.

"A bucket?" I asked her with a grin.

"Yeah, a tank!!" My sister added.

"Okay, I'm excited. Spill it!!" I said.

"When you were unconscious, Mr. ishaan Singhania carried you in his arms to the hospital!" She told me with a teasing and dramatic voice.

"What? Who's he?" I asked her.

They both started staring me as if I said something wrong or I deserve a jail for not knowing him.

"Di!!! He's Anuj's elder brother. Mr. Ishaan Singhania, the CEO of the Singhania's company!"
My sister said.

"Yeah, and he's so fine! The way he's looking at you when you were in his arms! Oh god!" Suhana added.

"Oh, I see. So what's so special? He helped me and I will thank him." I said normally.

"Kish, are you for real? I mean girls die to meet him in person and you will only thank him for his help and that he carried you!"
Suhana said in a irritated voice.

"So? Am I supposed to fall in his feet or thank him by giving all money in my account? Afterall I am not like other girls." I shooted a huge smile at them.

"Di, this isn't funny!!" Siyara tapped her foot on the floor and rushed out from my room as mom called her.

"What's wrong with her?" I looked back at Suhana who was smiling.

"Nothing is wrong with her, I guess she expected something else from you." She chuckled.

"Oh, I see. I'll say thank you to his brother-in-law-to-be or she will get mad." I chuckled.

We both talked for an hour, she told me that how and why that Ishaan Singhania helped me. After that, she went back to her home.

Author

So enjoying the chapters?
Ishaan Singhania entered the chapters!
What was your fav part?!?
Vote plchhh! *puppy eyes*