CHAPTER 6: CRACK HEAD!

(Same day.)

Ishaan

"Bro..." Anuj woke me up from sleep.

It's 9:00 am of morning and I'm still sleeping because I haven't slept properly since two days due to some company issues but now they're all solved.

"Yeah..what do you..want now? I said in a sleepy voice.

"Mom is calling you." He replied.

"Why?" I looked up at him rubbing my eyes.

"I don't know...I just talked to her about Siyara and me..." he told me nervously.

"So? What she want from me?" I stared at him.

"How will I know?" He replied looking away.

I got up from my bed and walked to the living room where my mom was waiting for me.

"Morning mom!" I wished her with a huge sleepy smile.

"A very good morning, my son!" My mom smiled back.

"I have something important to talk, come here  and sit with me..." she pulled me on sofa to sit beside her.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"Look beta, Your younger brother has even found a girl for himself but what about you?" She asked with a concern on her face.

"I told you that I have to focus on our company..and a girl..I don't think so that I will ever get a girl, I want. So leave it mom!" I stated as always.

"It's not good, Ishu. Will you always be single?" She asked and I could sense anger in her voice that was saying that 'Ishaan do as she says'.

"Ugh..okay! I'll find someone." I said carelessly and got up to leave but she pulled me again.

"Sit! Who told you to left?" She bursted.

"Uhm...okay my pretty mata Shree ji!! I'll do as you'll say." I tried to calm her down.

(Mata Shree ji: Mother)

"So, I know that you are not gonna try to find a girl, so I will find a girl for you and you will marry her!" She declared with a delight.

"But.."I said as she cutted me off.

"No but's my sweet boy!" She smiled and patted my shoulder as she got up and left.

"What?????? Marry a girl of her choice???" I murmured with head in my hands.

My phone rang. As I took out the phone, the screen was flashing a name "My lifesaver".
Okay so it's my lifesaver, I mean my best friend "Advik". I picked the call up and said.

"Hey, I was missing you!" I said.

"Missing me, why?" I can feel him smirking on other side of phone.

"Ugh, never mind! Tell me what made you to call me after so many days?" I asked.

"So many days? It's just three days that we hadn't talked Ishaan!" He said.