CHAPTER 4: BUSY HERO, ON THE RESCUE.

[The day of fair.]

Ishaan

"Bhai please, let's go na!" Anuj joined his hands in front of me.

Yeah I got some power over my lil bro, I like it.
I smirked mentally.

"No, I don't have time for the kids fair." I said with a straight face.

It have been half an hour that he was trying hard to convince me, to go with him at fair but I don't like public places and the way everyone stares at me.
My brother always keeps his identity secret as he just joined our company 4 months ago but me, I have to attend many public meetings so that I have to reveal myself. And I believe that there is no one in our state who don't know this Ishaan Singhania.

"Kids fair? So are you trying to say I am a kid?" He said with a frown.

"Yeah, you're a little monkey!!" I chuckled.

"Stop saying it!!" He was totally irritated.

"Okay.." I replied.

"So, asking you a last time , will you come with me to the fair?" He asked me with a weird look.

"What's with that look?" I asked.

"See, if you'll come with me I'll not tell mom that you had broken two plates from her favourite crockery but if you'll not come then I'll tell mom.." he said with a huge smirk.

Okay, so now my brother is blackmailing me but I have to go with him now, as on that day I broke two plates from my mom's favourite crockery set! I am little bit clumsy I mean not a little bit but too much. So I stumbled while walking and landed on the dining table, breaking her fav crockery set. And unfortunately my brother was also there.

"Okay, you little blackmailer I'll come after a meeting." I said.

"Really? Don't try to trick me!" He raised his brow.

"Oh, I promise bro!!" I assured him.

"That's like a good boy!" He grinned.

"Yeah!" I replied with a frown.

Uhm, my brother also have a lil but power on me. Hehehe. Laugh out ladies and gentlemen.

After the meeting, I went to that fair. I called my brother but he didn't picked my phone so I entered the fair with a mask on my face. I got a message from him that he got Stuck in the Ferris wheel in front where I was standing at that time. I messaged him not to panic and I went to the control room.

"Hey, what's wrong with the wheel?" I asked a person there in the room.

"Sir, just some electricity issues. But don't worry, we're solving it." He said while doing his work.

"Okay but please be fast!" I said as I came out.

The Ferris wheel jerked and started again. One girl was shouting from inside to get down. So, I went closer to see if I could help. They stopped the Ferris wheel as one girl came out while struggling with another who was lying there unconsciously. I walked over to help her. And without thinking much, I carried that unconscious girl in bridal style.
My brother who was in next compartment of that wheel also came out with his girlfriend-to-be I guess. He told me that he's gonna propose her today.

"Bro!" He came toward me.

"Yeah, are you okay?" I asked them.

They nodded in unison as my brother's girlfriend-to-be came closer to me and looked at the girl I was holding.