Chapter 2

"What do you mean 'new owner'? What the hell is going on here?" I asked looking at everyone. To say I was angry was an understatement.
"Alex, she took over. Apparently the government gave her full permission to relieve me of my duties as the Jurassic Universe owner." Claire exclaimed sadly. I looked around the room thinking of a way to calm myself but something caught my eye, making my blood boil.
"Wait! Who the hell do you think you are, coming in here with your crew of people doing whatever the fuck it is they're doing and making a genetically engineered dinosaur?" I spat out looking at the computer that had a weird dinosaur on it called a Formidulosaurus. Didn't this bitch realize that the last time we created a dinosaur, it almost killed everything on the island. Isis gave me one of the dirtiest looks ever.
"Don't forget who can fire you." Isis looked me dead in the eyes.
"Don't forget who's the only one who can control the t-rex." I threatened getting in her face. She looked scared for a minute.
"You think just that just because you can control the t-rex, that I won't fire you?" Isis inquired. I clenched my fists. I'm about ready to knock those glasses off her face.
"You think you can threaten my fucking job? Well bitch, you've got another thing coming to you! I've worked here longer than your sorry ass. And for your information, if you fire me I sure as hell won't hesitate to shove my fo--"
"Okay Alex, that's enough." I felt Owen pull me away from Isis.
"No. This bitch is go--" Owen decided to throw me over his shoulder. "Dad! Owen! Whatever the fuck I'm suppose to call you! Put me down. She can't just get away with this." I angrily hit his back as he walked into the elevator.
"We are not finished with this discussion, Caparelli." Owen stated pointing at Isis as the doors closed.
"Should've let me at the bitch." I mumbled angrily as Owen put me down.
"You need to calm down, Alex. We don't know what she's capable of." Claire calmly said. I sighed but nodded. I guess my temper can get the best of me.
"I need to meet up with everyone at the cafe. I'll see you back at the house, Owen." I sighed before walking off on the direction of the cafe. I took my time getting there because I need time to cool down.
"You look like you're about to punch someone." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Dunkan. He was Bryanna's boyfriend and a very close friend of mine. He was like the brother I never had.
"Dunkan!" I gave him a hug. "What are you doing here?"
"Well. I kinda got a job here!" He exclaimed with a giant smile.
"Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I can't wait till you tell Bryanna... I'm actually meeting her for lunch. Care to join?" I offered. He nodded and blushed when I mentioned Bryanna. Did I mention that he was head over heels for Bryanna and vice versa. We began to walk to the cafe, talking about random things.
"Look. There's Bryanna!" I exclaimed as we stood outside of the cafe.
"Who is the guy talking to her?" Dunkan frowned causing me to laugh.
"That's Zach. And he's my boyfriend." I chuckled as he blushed.
"Aww. My little Alex has a boyfriend!" He cooed as I playfully punched him in the arm.
"Let's go!" I pulled him into the cafe. "Bryanna!" I sang. She turned around and her eyes went wide.
"Dunkan!" She yelled running to him and giving him a koala hug.
"Hey." Zach pulled me into a hug and kisses my forehead.
"Hi." I smiled up at him.
"Yankee!" I heard Gray shout from behind me. I turned around right as he gave me a hug.
"Hey Gray!" I laughed and hugged him back. We all sat down at the table and talked about pointless crap. After a minute of Bryanna and I talking about clothes and Zach, Dunkan, and Gray talking about football, the cafe doors swing open revealing Bryanna and I's other two best friends.
Allison and Brooklyn.

------------
I finally posted :)))
I hope you guys like it! So likeomggurl and I decided to do the same story but different POVs. He's doing Bryanna's POV. So please please please check it out soon. It would mean the world to me.
And the next chapter of this story should be up tomorrow night.
Have a good day you beautiful people!!