Chapter 1

Hey! I finally posted chapter 1. I hope you like it!!
**********
Alex's POV
"Good Job, Terra!" I praised the giant as we finished our show. I was smiling at the crowd as they clapped for Terra and I. I adjusted the microphone head set that was on my head so that it was on comfortably.
"If you guys want to see the Tyrannosaurus rex feeding, stick around because it should start here shortly." I said before giving Terra a pet on her leg and leaving. I was glad that was the last show I had to do today. I was exhausted.
"Yankee!" I heard someone call as soon as I walked out of the T-Rex exhibit. My head snapped towards the voice and I smile. Bryanna, Zach, and Gray all walked towards me.
"That. Was. Amazing!" Bryanna praised.
"Yeah! Good job!" Zach smiled as Gray nodded enthusiastically.
"Thanks guys!" I exclaimed happily. "Since I'm off for the rest of the day, do you guys want to go on some rides?"
"Yes! I can finally go on rides since my schedule changed." Bryanna sighed happily.
"Yeah!" Gray cheered. We all turned to Zach waiting for an answer.
"Well, what are we waiting for?" He laughed as we all cheered and began to walk towards a new ride called The Beginning. It was a little ride that told a story about the first Jurassic Park and how it ended up as Jurassic Universe. It was pretty cool, to be honest. We all got to cut in front since Zach and Gray have the 'special' wristbands and Bryanna and I work here. Before we got the chance to get on, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID before answering it.
"Hey Owen. What's up?" I questioned into the phone.
"Yankee, we need you down in office, ASAP!" Owen exclaimed down the line.
"Okay. I'm on my way." I informed him before hanging up. "I have to go to the office for something. I'll meet up with you guys for lunch?" They all nodded. I gave them hugs before leaving.
Honestly, I was worried. Owen sound... angry, almost. I wonder what's going on down there. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize I ran into someone until I fell back. I was about to yell at the person for not looking where they were going but looked up to see Colton. He is one of the new employees.
"Sorry, Yankee." Colton apologized as he stuck his hand out towards me. I gratefully took it as he pulled me up.
"It wasn't your fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." I explained.
"Where are you headed to?" Colton asked with a small smile. I will admit, I have a small, tiny, itty bitty crush on Colton... PLEASE DONT TELL ZACH!It'll be our secret... But it's not just me. Bryanna does too. And she also has a boyfriend. Colton is 19 years old, he has really dark brown hair and mesmerizing green eyes. He's also really tall... Then again everyone is tall compared to me. I'm short.
"I'm headed to the office. I should probably go. So, I'll see you later?" I questioned slightly walking away.
"See you later." he gave me one last smile before I turned around and rushed towards the main office. I walked into the elevator which seemed to take forever to get to the top. As soon as the doors opened, I spotted Claire and Owen along with some unknown people rushing around.
"Owen, Claire. Who are all of these people?" I questioned, crossing my arms over my chest waiting for an explanation.
"Who are you?" I turned my head to see an older darker skinned lady in a lab coat and glasses.
"Now hold up! Who in the hell are you?" I asked putting a hand on my hips and popping my hip out, sassily.
"I'm Isis Caparelli. The new owner of Jurassic Universe." She smirked.
Oh shit...

--------------
I'm so so so so so so so sorry for not updating right away. I had to go away for a couple of days for family problems and I didn't have time to edit this because my laptop died. But I hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day you beautiful people!