Chapter 4

I didn't know where I was going. The tears blurred my vision as I continued to run. I couldn't believe Owen would replace me. I was soon knocked from my thoughts when I ran into the back of someone.
"Whoa, hey! Are you alright?" A familiar Australian asked. I looked up and was face to face with Eric. He was another one of the new employees here and was close friends with Colton. (A/N: See what I did there?)
I shook my head as the tears continued to streaming down my face. Eric pulled me into a friendly hug, which shocked me. He was a douche most of the time but sometimes he can be really sweet and caring.
"Want to talk about it?" He questioned, softly. An involuntarily sob escaped my mouth as I shook my head, no. I pulled away from his embrace and wiped the tears from my face.
"I'm going to go. I'll see you later." I didn't give him the chance to speak as I ran off. Before I knew it, I was in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and was horrified. My eyes were blood shot, tears stained my cheeks causing my hair to stick to my face. I began to splash my face with cold water, feeling slightly refreshed. The sound of the bathroom door opening caused my head to snap in the direction. There standing in the door way was Bryanna. She didn't anything. Instead she pulled me into a giant hug.
"I'm guessing he told you about the baby?" She questioned.
"Wait? You knew this whole time and didn't tell me?" I asked, slightly angry. She looked down and nodded her head.
"I would've told you but it wasn't my place to." She murmured.
"It's fine, but I'm still irritated with you." I sighed. She smiled weakly as a knock sounded from the bathroom door.
"Alex, come out please! At least let me explain!" I heard Owen's pleas from the other side of the door. I looked at Bryanna who nodded her head and pushed me towards the door. Finally, I opened the door revealing Owen who looked slightly relieved.
"It was an honest mistake, we didn't mean to take it that far." He explained.
"Okay, TMI!" A smile tugged at the corner of my lips as I tried not to smile. Bryanna just laughed and shook her head.
"Just fucking hug and make up already!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes and slightly smiled as Owen pulled me into a hug.
"Finall! Now we can go back to the cafe!" Bryanna exclaimed happily. Owen and I looked at each other before nodding. Bryanna and I were engaged in a conversation as we continued to walk back to the cafe.
"No! That is impossible! A T-Rex can beat a Titanoboa, easily. A T-Rex has size and height on a Titanoboa!" I exclaimed supporting my argument.
"I don't think so! The Titanoboa can wrap around a T-Rex and suffocate it, killing it!" Bryanna argued. Our arguemwbt soon came to an end as we walked into the cafe. Everyone threw out questions left and right, asking if I was alright.
"Guys, I'm fine." I laughed. Everyone dropped the subject quickly before going back to their conversations. I looked around and saw that Eric and Colton had joined us. How did I not notice them earlier?
"Hey! We should go on the island yours!" Bryanna suggested. Everyone seemed to like that idea so that's exactly what we did. We all got up and began to head towards the island tours area. We were soon joined by Barry which was a surprise because I thought he was busy all day. Guess not.
"Okay so we can only go in groups of four so how about Owen, Zach, Alex and Eric. Dunkan, Gray, Colton and I. And Brooklyn, Barry, Allison and Claire?" Bryanna suggested. We all nodded and walked to the monorail it didn't take us long when we got in the monorail, but in that time they gave each group a tour guide.
"So, we'll be exploring th--" the tour guide lady was cut off by the shaking of the ground. My eyes widened as I looked at Owen. We were having an earthquake, here on Isla Nublar. I fell back into Zach's arms as the earthquake continued. Thankfully, after 30 seconds the earthquake had stopped. Owen made sure we were all okay which we all responded with a simple nod of our heads. The over enthusiastic guide continued talking about the island, acting as if the earthquake never happened. She then proceeded to lead is into the forest, following the trails.
"We... Asset... Containment..." I looked at my walky talky before turning it off, not thinking much about Vivian's message.
"And here we have the Wild fr--" the guide stopped talking mid sentence and her gaze seemed to be glued at the trees. My eyes followed to where hers where, but saw nothing.
"What'r--" I was cut off by a giant familiar looking dinosaur appearing out of the trees and snatching up the tour guide with it's powerful jaws. That's when realization hit me. That was the dinosaurs that Isis created. The one they were watching.
The Formidulosaurus.

----------------
IM SO FREAKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I HAVE BEEN PRETTY BUSY LATELY! I made this chapter extra long to make up for me taking forever. I hope you like it. AND be sure to check out likeomggurl 's version of this story which is in Bryanna's POV. Have a good day you beautiful people!