Netflix, cuddles & coffee.

Siobhan's POV;

"Viv? Did you want me to drive?" I ask as we head out of the house. "I'll drive babe, you can relax after the night you had before coming too my house last night," she says locking the door. "Okay," I say blushing in front of her. She opens the passenger door for me, I sit as she closes the door. Vivian goes around the car and sits in the driver's seat. "Off we go darling," she says starting the car, and pulls out of the driveway.

As we pull into the car park of Coffee #1, I get a wave of anxiety overcome me. I begin to sweat and hyperventilate. Vivian sees me in distress. "Bon, you're okay. Breathe for me darling," she says calming me and reassuring me that I'm safe with her. I finally manage to calm down. "I'm sorry Viv, it's the first time going anywhere without... him," I say trying not to cry. "It's okay darling. How about I go into the shop and get our coffees? We can go somewhere more private, how does that sound?" Viv asks me, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Okay," I say continuing to take deep breathes.

Vivian leaves the car running and heads into the coffee shop. "Oh gosh, I forgot to tell her what I wanted," I say to myself. I scroll on my phone waiting for Vivian to return. I get a text message from, him.

R: Siobhan, I don't know who you think you are too leave me. I gave you everything. Mark my words Siobhan, you will be mine again. That woman can't protect you forever.

I look at my phone, shaking and I start to sob uncontrollably. I drop my phone and curl up into a ball again, just like the night I arrived on Vivian's driveway the night I left Roger. A few moments later, I feel my door open and someone scoops me up, holding me tightly. I know it's Vivian, because of her scent. It comforts me, knowing I'm safe with her.

"Bon, what happened? Why are you crying darling?" she asks me. I can't talk, I just point to my phone that's face down on the floor, still crying. She sets me down on the seat and grabs my phone. She looks at it curiously, before she looks shocked, and then very angry. "That stupid coward. Of course he is hiding behind a phone! He just can't stand the fact that you're happy without him. I swear to you Bon, he will never touch you again," Vivian says reassuring me, while cupping my cheek, looking at me, smiling. "Viv, he's a terrible person. I don't want to see you get hurt. Especially since you have Jamie," I say as my sobbing returns, even louder than before. "Darling, nothing will happen to me or Jamie. I promise," she says holding me.

"Let's go home and we can spend the day on the couch. Watching Netflix, drinking our coffees and eat some takeout?" Viv says rubbing my arms up and down, calming me. She puts the coffees into the cup holder and we head for home. As we pull into the driveway, I ask, "Viv?" She turns to me, "yes, darling, what is it?" She asks, full of concern. "I'm terrified Viv. I just want him to leave me alone. I want to take my life back, and move on. Even if it means walking away from the nursery completely," I say expressing my concerns. "What would you do for work?" Viv asks me, as we get out of the car and go into our house.

I sit on the couch, kicking my heels off. Vivian grabs my heels for me and puts them by the front door. She comes over and sits beside me, handing me my coffee. "Black Americano darling, I remembered," she says with a warm smile. "How about we get into some comfier clothes, Bon? We can also grab blankets and pillows," Vivian says grabbing my hand as we head upstairs.  We reach the bedroom and I change into shorts and a vest top. Vivian comes out of the bathroom and is wearing tight shorts and a sports bra. I can't help but stare at her, not realizing, I bit my lip. "Bon, what are you staring at?" Vivian asked me. "You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life," I blurt out. My eyes go wide and I cover my mouth, realizing what I had just said.