Opened Eyes

Roman POV
The whole lunch room was talking about Vida and Menaya when she left out the lunch room. Menaya was looking baffled and soon left out the room. The whole basketball team was talking about how big girls butts was and looking at their boobs. I was just disgusted with the whole situation and grabbed my stuff to leave. "Get your butt back over here." Caleb order and I sat down, not wanting to get jumped by the team again. "I told you little boy, you don't leave until the team leave, and when the team talk about something, you join in the conversation. So what do you think about Vida's Body?" Was this a trick question. Was I suppose to answer. I didn't answer because I didn't want to say the wrong thing. "Answer me." He yells, causing some people to stare. "She has a decent body." I hope he don't jump me. "Good boy. Your right, to you, she has a decent body, but to me its the next body to be banged by me. I'm gonna rock her so hard she begs me to stop." He tells me. I'm fueled with so much anger, but I can't really do nothing but look as the boys cheer him on calling him the king of sex. I was so releaved when lunch was over. I was hurried up and left out the lunch room.

Jarel POV
I saw Roman and quickly followed after him and stopped him at his locker. "Hey dude, we need to talk." I told him as he opened his locker. "Well I have class so I can't really talk now so." He was trying to give me some lame excuse. "No you don't this is a free period for us right now." I confronted him, but he looked like he just wanted to escape. "Look I don't have time for this." He tried to leave but I pushed him back. "Listen its not cool you ignoring her." I shot at him. I'm not a huge fan of Vida or anything, but she was actually staring to let lose and be cool with people, she was changing because of Roman, but now he ignoring her like she's some ghost and its effecting her mood. "Its for her own good, it's not I really liked her anyway, so why does it matter." "That's a lie, stop acting like you ain't have feelings for her, we all know you do, so why you trying to front all of a sudden." This nigga was really irritating me. "These dudes beat me up on Friday cause of her, I don't have time for that." And he turned to go the other way. "Are you serious, so instead of doing anything in your power to keep the girl of your dream, you being a punk and letting them dictate your life. You seriously need help. If you can honestly let them talk about banging your girl like that without saying nothing or doing nothing about it, than you ain't really have feelings for her, which I know the old Roman had feelings for her. But all I see is the punk Roman to scared to stand up for not only his girl, the girl who begged me for your address to get you home safely the night you got beat up, but even for himself. So don't talk to me until the old Roman come back." And I walked away having the satisfactory of seeing him break down.

Menaya POV
Nothing that she said was true. Nothing. Right? I was starting to doubt myself. I know my man wouldn't do that to me. Not after everything I've done for him. All the information I have him and the make out sessions we had, and that moment we had in need last night. Y'all nasty if y'all think we had sex last night. Naw I ain't ready for all that yet. All we did was make out and feel on each other. It felt like we was being closer. Vida just didn't understand our relationship, that's all. I was on my way to his locker when I passed the locker and heard moans. Usually I don't bother messing with people when they making love, but those moans sound familiar. So I opened the closet door to see Cheyenne and Caleb fall out the room. I was so mortified, I thought we had a good relationship going on, I guess not. "Oh hey Menaya, how's it feel to have your man come to me cause you couldn't provide him with all his sexual desire." She said as he kissed all over her. "You know what, you can have that dog, I finally see what my friends been talking about for the past couple of weeks." I snatched her cheap weave out her head and kick Caleb in the face and yelled "ITS OVER," and ran to the bathroom to cry my eyes out. I finally opened my eyes to the situation I dug myself into.

Paris POV
I couldn't be more delighted when it was finally time to go. That whole lunch room scene was horrendous. I was going to check on Vida to see if she was ok. Sammy said she would call her after track practice. I don't even think I wanna face Menaya right now. That fact that she went and befriended the person that despised me and Vida, really gets on my nerves. I didn't really care about her going out with Caleb cause that was her dumb decision that she made but to be friends with Cheyenne, that meant she wasn't allegiant to us. As I hoped in the car and turned the engine on, my phone ranged. Menaya name pop up. Ugh speak of the devil. "What do you want, backstabber?" I don't have time for her, so she better make it snappy. "Look I'm sorry about befriending Cheyenne and going out with Caleb, I know you guys told me he was no good for me, but I wanted to see for myself if I could change him.
But after what happened today, I realized that once a player, always a player. He's never gonna change. And Cheyenne will always be a backstabbing friend. So I'm really sorry." Ok that was a nice speech. "Aww your forgiven, now say that to Vida, she's the one you really hurt." I told her as I pulled up to her house. "I know I'm bpit to pull up to her house now. See ya." And I see her pull up. "Hey girl I missed you." She ran up to me and hugged me. "I missed you too, ready to apologize to Vida?" I asked. "Ready." She replied. And we went to the front door, grabbed the spare key that was under the mat and went inside. Good thing her mom was out of town. We ran to her room and opened the door. "OMG!"

So you guys what do y'all think happened to Vida. Comment your thoughts and vote if your enjoying the story. Until next time Ciao.