𝟎𝟎𝟓, kook party

you're the only friend i needsharing beds like little kidsand laughing til our ribs get toughbut that will never be enoughribs - lorde

sharing beds like little kids
and laughing til our ribs get tough
but that will never be enough
ribs - lorde

┈୨♡୧┈

IN THE COLD, Sarah and Addie waited for Topper to come and pick them up to take them to this party.

Addie whined, "How long is topper gonna be?"

"He'll be here soon." Sarah quickly replied

"We could've walked there quicker! I don't know why i couldn't of just drove us, or even you drive us?" Addie groaned in annoyance and her impatience started to grow even bigger.

Sarah gave her a weird look as to say she was stupid, "Are you for real? You want Dad or Rose to see us driving out the house and not come back for hours?!"

Addie didn't reply to Sarah after that, i guess she knew that she was right in some way.

Instead of talking, the two stood in silence for the next five minutes, cold, as they waited for Topper to arrive.

After a while of waiting, he finally showed up and Sarah got into the passenger seat of the jeep while Addie sat in one of the back seats.

"Hi babe!" Sarah smiled.

Meanwhile in the back Addie made gagging noises and rolled her eyes after them talking.

After what it seemed like an eternity, they had finally arrived to this huge house.

I mean, not huge for kooks as Sarah and Addie literally live in the tannyhill but this house was 3 floors it had a large pool and it was very modern like.

The couple walked ahead as Addie trailed behind, she hated all this stuff. Infact, she despised it. Why on earth would she want to come to a party with a bunch of stuck up teenagers drinking who have no respect for anyone.

After about 15 minutes, Sarah walked over to Addie and put a hand on her shoulder
"Me and Topper are going upstairs, call me if you need me but i'll find you later, keep yourself busy and don't leave!!"

As she heard the words Addie just looked at her blankly, "You wanted me to come but your just going off with Top- You know what, have a good time." She put on a fake smile.

As Sarah walked off she blew a kiss leaving Addie downstairs with a bunch of kooks.

They weren't strangers to her, she knew who they was and they knew her, Addie just had no interest on getting to know them at all.

┈୨♡୧┈

It was about an hour or so into the party now, and suddenly as Adeline walked forward she bumped into someone.

As she looked up she wasn't surprised to see her brother, Rafe's face.

Addie smiled when she saw Rafe however he didn't back, he sort of just gave her a look. A weird one.

"What are you doing here?" Rafe said firmly.

Addie laughed, "Oh Sarah dragged me here."

"Sarah's here? Where is she?" He said looking around

The girl took a moment to think of a reply. "Ummm she's somewhere with Topper, i think. I don't know she just told me to make myself busy" she shrugged it off.

"Do you even know anyone here?" he asked
"I do. Just don't want to speak to them."
"Why are you still here then?"
"I told you, Sarah."

Rafe's emotion changed, "Yeah yeah whatever just be safe, alright?"

"I will." She smiled.

Just as Rafe was about to walk away he was stopped by Addie's voice. "Are you gonna come back home or?"

He shrugged and walked away.

┈୨♡୧┈

Later, it was about 1am now, Addie was getting noticeably tired so she was sat down, wondering when Sarah would reappear ready to leave.

Suddenly she saw her sister come into view, crying. Addie stood up and walked over to her, "Are you okay? What's happened?"

Sarah wiped her tears "I want to leave."

"Okay. Okay. Where's topper? He needs to drive us ba-"

Sarah immediately shook her head, "No. We'll have to walk."

Ads groaned as she heard Sarah speak, she didn't want to argue with her though. She sort of had an idea why Sarah was crying. Her and Topper probably got into an argument.

After a 40 minute walk home, the girls arrived and made it into the house silently. Just as Addie was about to walk to her room to get into bed, Sarah stopped her. "Sleepover? Please."

Addie nodded, "Fine, but i don't want to be up late, i'm really tired."

Just as the two got into Sarah's room as they sat in bed together. Addie spoke up, "So what happened with Topper then?"

"He wanted to.. sleep with me. And i was ready, it was going really well but then.. i just shut down. I don't know why, he was being really gentle and nice with me. I guess it's just what i do when people get too close to me." She sighed.

Her sister had a sympathetic look on her face after she spoke.

"He's really pissed at me now, i don't know if he'll speak to me tomorrow or even again." Sarah sighed and buried her head in her hands.

Adeline immediately shook her head, "He will. He's literally like head over heels for you, i don't even like him but it's true. Itt'l be okay, i just think we both need to sleep and it will all be better in the morning."

"You're right. Night Ads."
"Night Sarah."

┈୨♡୧┈

MAISIE SPEAKS
omg hiiii! i haven't updated this in like what 7 months? it's so good to be back, i promise im gonna try be actively writing again.
also can we talk about the fact that OBX S4 is SOOO good?!
i need part 2 like asap.
anyways i wont yap on anymore but ive went back to tiktok too and im posting again (toughlove.wp)
ive scrapped all my fics except this one and im starting another JJ one which is called Blowing Smoke. i'll probably publish it after i've updated this a bit more.
love u baes xxx