𝟎𝟎𝟒, summer days

i don't care, i'm feeling downi wanna stay home, never go outsidesummer depression comes every yeari just want to disappearsummer depression - girl in red

i wanna stay home, never go outside
summer depression comes every year
i just want to disappear
summer depression - girl in red

┈୨♡୧┈

ON THE BOAT, was Topper, Sarah and Addie.

Ward had made Sarah and Addie volunteer in cleaning up a beach once a year, it was a thing that most Kooks did. Considering Topper was volunteering as well, he had offered to take the two on his boat.

Just as they were heading off they came across a boat full of the pogues.

Topper and Sarah were both standing, staring at the pogues with dirty looks, while Adeline was sat down on the boat and she smiled to them. The pogues gave her a look back trying not to smile to show their hatred towards the couple.

Just as Sarah lifted her sunglasses onto her head pretending not to see them, Kiara shouted out, "You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch."

Time went by, they had gotten to the beach surrounded of Kooks. Addie was walking behind Sarah and Topper trying to keep herself busy.

"You should've heard the way John B talked to me!" Sarah said in disgust. "That kids got a mouth on him!"

Adeline muttered, "Well you did get him fired from the job that practically paid for his rent. He has no parents.. do you not feel just a little bit of sympathy?"

"I didn't even tell Dad!" Sarah explained.

"Well, he showed his true colours, Sarah." Topper spoke.

As soon as Addie said that she rolled her eyes and immediately spoke back, "Says you."

"He was so rude!" Sarah carried on, ignoring her sister.

"I know! It's what I've been trying to tell you." He replied. "I mean, he's lucky your dad didn't press charges."

"I know! After stealing scuba from us? It's just.. kind of ridiculous to me. After everything my dad has done for him." The annoyed girl finally spoke letting her emotions out.

Addie couldn't stand the rant from the couple much longer. Thankfully, Kelce had came over with some alcoholic drink in his hands.

"Yo. You look thirsty!" He said looking directly at Topper.

"Okay, what do we— what do we got here?" Topper questioned the drink, just as he sniffed the strong smell of the drink he said, "Oh my god!"