𝟎𝟎𝟐, girls sleepover

did you hear about the girl who lives in delusion?break-ups happen every day, you don't have to lose itshe's still 23 inside her fantasyand you're sitting in front of meright where you left me - taylor swift

break-ups happen every day, you don't have to lose it
she's still 23 inside her fantasy
and you're sitting in front of me
right where you left me - taylor swift

┈୨♡୧┈

AFTER THE BONEYARD, the two Cameron sisters had got home to a silent house, they crept upstairs to their younger sister, Wheezie's room to wake her.

They quietly opened her door and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Morning, sleepyhead." Adeline whispered joking as Sarah let out a small laugh.

"Wait.. what? What time is it?" A tired Wheezie asked.

Adeline couldn't keep her laughs in anymore, "I'm joking, it's night, can me and Sarah sleep in here? A girls sleepover like we used to have?"

"Omg yes yes! I've missed these!!" Wheezie squealed in excitement as Sarah hushed her not wanting to wake anyone up.

The three girls had always had a close bond wether that was, going to the beach together, saving animals, making friendship bracelets, listening to Taylor Swift together or even just having deep conversations, everyone needs a sister in their life anyways I guess.

When Sarah got older, she started to drift away from those girly things with her sister, so it was a surprise to Wheezie and even Addie that she finally wanted to do them again.

The three had finally all got into the bed, Sarah in the middle, Addie on the left and Wheezie was on the right. This wasn't like their old sleepovers as this time it was very late at night so they didn't have time to listen to Taylor, watch movies, eat snacks or gossip so they simply just wanted to sleep straight away.

Wheezie was the first to speak, "Soo, how was the boneyard?"

"Terrible." Addie quickly replied.

"Why what happened?" Wheezie asked barely awake with her eyes half shut.

"You don't even wanna know." Sarah spoke with a small sad voice.

After a few minutes of silence, Wheezie had fell asleep and it was just Addie and Sarah awake.

The two had matching necklaces from the summer of 2015, Ward had bought them both two gold necklaces one with an 'A' initial and one with a 'S' initial. The two girls had swapped necklaces to show that they both had a piece of each other whenever they needed it.

"Hey, Sarah," Addie spoke looking up to the ceiling fiddling with the 'S' charm on her necklace.

"Hey, Ads," Sarah and Rafe was the only one who would call her Ads, it was cute.

"Promise me we'll always stick together, and you'll never leave." Addie said pointing her pinky finger to her sister.

Hesitantly, Sarah replied, "I promise," locking her pinky finger with her sister. As soon as Sarah was old enough, she wanted to leave, to be able to get out of the bubble wrap as quickly as possible.

After the sweet interaction with the two, they had both quickly fallen asleep, not waking up until 11am.

゚•┈୨♡୧┈•

IN THE MORNING, Addie and Sarah saw Wheezie had left her room. The two quickly left Wheezie's room to change.

Sara had put a black dress on with pink flowers all over and sunglasses above her head, Addie had just put on a blue crop top and some black jean shorts.

They both headed downstairs to see it empty as Sarah went to the back of the house Addie stayed inside for a moment, then she saw Rafe.

"Oh, hey.. Ads." Rafe spoke to his sister quickly sniffing and wiping his nose.

"Hi." She quickly replied with a smile following her sister, trying not to cause anything with her brother. She always knew that Rafe had started drugs, she just tried as hard as possible to make her think that he hadn't, because in reality, she didn't want to believe it. The boy who fought for her, her older brother, her protecter ruin himself just for drugs. She couldn't bare the fact that he had started to use them, it hurt.

At the back of the house, Sarah had walked up to the druthers and Addie saw Ward, Rose & Wheezie sat on a table outside.

"Oh, good morning, sweetheart!" Rose kindly said to Addie giving her a soft hug.

"Morning," she smiled to Rose and her dad stood up to also hug her. As she walked past she quickly messed up Wheezie's hair shaking her head.

"Ughh, it's so hot." Adeline sighed walking over to Sarah.

"Exactly, let's go on the Druthers, it has air conditioning." She sighed.

"Oh ye-" Addie was cut of seeing a familiar face.

"Oh! Hey. Are you stalking us? Plotting your revenge?" Sarah spoke with a sarcastic smile to John.

"Yeah. Why don't you just tell your daddy I blew the bilge on the Druthers? Everything's good to go. Just topping off these tanks." John B sighed looking out to the sea.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah you look kinda sa-" Addie also spoke just genuinely trying to be kind but she was cut of by Sarah's rudeness.

"Cause that eye of yours looks really gnarly." Sarah said with a sarcastic tone circling her eye.

"You know what? You can tell Topper he won the first round. I'll get him next time." John b said.

Addie laughed, high fiving John B, "Topper hate club!" But then Sarah slapped Addies hand in annoyance.

"So there's just gonna be a reign of terror on this island now?"

"Wars have been started for less, Sarah Cameron."

"Okay. Can we drop the whole Pogues versus Kooks thing? It is really stupid." She said with annoyance.

"You know, it's easy to say when your a Kook."

John B had finally walked off ending the conversation, Sarah out her hand up to salute just to put her middle finger up at the boy leaving.

゚•┈୨♡୧┈•

MAISIE SPEAKS
hii this is a short chapter because.... yeah!!
sarah Addie and Wheezie are so cute I can't
thank you for like 80 reads also?!
next chapter should be out soon !!