03. sarah cameron flirting??

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊ sarah cameron flirting?? ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

PLEASE DONT BE A GHOST READER!COMMENT AND VOTE! IT HELPS US WRITERS STAY MOTIVATED:)

COMMENT AND VOTE! IT HELPS US WRITERS STAY MOTIVATED:)

the reason i always say "please don't be a ghost reader" this isnt just because i want votes, i mean i do, but ive been writing on this app for 3 almost 4 years and it helps me stay motivated because that means people are reading my stuff. and unlike other people, they have so many views on their books and i know my writing isnt the best but i love to write and it just helps me stay motivated. and i know i unpublish and republish my chapters and i get thats really annoying
SEASON EPISODE 1 PART 3

the next morning, clara stumbled out of bed, her mind still groggy as she shuffled into the kitchen. her eyes widened in surprise when she saw john b standing there, mid-conversation with sheriff peterkin. her stomach dropped.

"w-what's going on?" clara stammered, flicking her eyes between them, feeling the tension in the air.

"sorry to break in like this, but dcs called," peterkin said, her voice calm but firm. clara and john b exchanged a glance, their silent communication frantic. "they wanted me to check on you two. see how you're doin'." she explained, and clara gulped.

"so, how are you, beside the-" peterkin pointed to john b's black eye.

"oh, no, i'm-i'm great. we're both great," john b stammered, shifting nervously. clara nodded along, trying to hide her own anxiety.

"yeah, fantastic. uh... thanks for coming by?" clara added, confused, not quite sure what to say. john b nudged her in the side with his elbow, his silent plea for her to play along painfully obvious.

peterkin smiled, but there was something knowing behind it. "i'm so glad to hear you say that, john b and clara, but i've heard a few things that worried me." john b tensed, moving to stand closer to the kitchen counter, and clara bit her lip anxiously.

"let me see if i can remember," peterkin continued, glancing around the room before her eyes landed on a photo of uncle teddy on the wall. "oh, yeah. one of the things i heard was that your uncle teddy, your guardian, hasn't been in the state for three months."

clara's heart skipped a beat, and she shot john b a terrified look. john b barely glanced back before lying, his voice firm, "that's false."

clara nodded, but way too quickly. peterkin raised an eyebrow at her overenthusiastic response. "you don't have to say anything. i know it's true. i called the school. they said john b used to be a good student, but now he's failin' all his classes. unlike clara here, who's still got straight a's." peterkin walked over to the table and picked up a rolled-up joint, sniffing it.

clara's eyes widened, and she mentally cursed jj for leaving it there.

john b tried to explain himself, his voice defensive. "no. no, i'm only failing one, and it's history. dude, the teacher's out for me-"