01. rafe cameron gives me the chills

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊ rafe cameron gives me the chills ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

PLEASE DONT BE A GHOST READER!COMMENT AND VOTE! IT HELPS US WRITERS STAY MOTIVATED:)

COMMENT AND VOTE! IT HELPS US WRITERS STAY MOTIVATED:)

SEASON EPISODE 1 PART 1

Dear Sarah Cameron,

I don't even know where to begin. I've never written anything like this before, but here I am, trying to find the right words to tell you how you make me feel. It's impossible not to notice you-how could anyone not? You walk into a room and it feels like everything else fades away. There's this glow about you, like the world shifts just to catch a glimpse of you.

Your smile, the way your eyes light up when you're laughing-it's beautiful, Sarah. Honestly, everything about you is. The way your hair catches the sunlight, how you carry yourself with so much confidence. You always seem like you have everything together, and I guess that's part of why I find you so... intoxicating. You have this effortless grace about you that I can't stop thinking about.

But it's not just that you're pretty, which you are. I know you probably hear that all the time, but you really are so much more than just a pretty face. I've watched how you treat people, even when others aren't paying attention. You're kind and strong and have this quiet fire inside you. I admire that about you more than you could ever know.

I don't know if you'll ever see this, or if you'll ever feel the same way about me. You probably won't, and maybe that's okay. Maybe I'll always be just someone watching you from a distance. But I couldn't keep these feelings inside anymore. You deserve to know that someone out there sees you for everything you are, and thinks you're incredible.

Yours,
Your secret admirer,
CLR

Clara slipped the letter into the mailbox, her fingers trembling as she hastily shut the metal flap. The late afternoon sun bathed everything in a golden glow, but all Clara could feel was a growing sense of unease. She grabbed her bike, ready to pedal away and get back to the Cut. She had promised her brother John B she'd be quick, but there was a knot of dread settling in her stomach, making her movements clumsy.

Just as she pushed off, her heart stopped-Rafe Cameron. His motorcycle rumbled from the corner of the street, and there he was, sitting tall on it, his eyes locked on her. Panic surged through her veins, and a small squeal escaped her lips as she pushed her legs harder, pedaling faster.

"Hey, Clare Bear!" Rafe's voice rang out, sharp and taunting.

Her breath caught in her throat. She stopped, knowing there was no way out now. Clara turned slowly, her pulse quickening as she saw him get off his bike, swaggering towards her. His steps were lazy, but the predatory gleam in his eyes told her everything she needed to know-Rafe was high, and he had his sights set on her.