𝐗

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍] : Hope and faith

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻⸻☼☽

⸻⸻⸻⸻
☼☽

It's usually exhausting to realize that you did something too late or didn't do it at all. The "What if" question sometimes destroys people.

A person will always see the mistakes he has made and will exaggerate his mistakes if he wants to. The truth is that you can always see your fault in everything if you really want to.

Aurora blamed herself for what happened to Ophelia. She thought that maybe if she was at the game with her friend like she always did, everything would be okay. That if she had come to the stadium with her like she always did, smiling and full of hope, Ophelia Henderson wouldn't be in the hospital right now. No one knew exactly what had happened to the girl and yet everyone was afraid. They feared that the situation from last year would repeat itself. The likelihood of someone opening the Chamber of Secrets again was small, but never zero. Maybe Ophelia wasn't frozen like the victims from previous year, but all the students were still afraid of a repeat. One offering seemed to mean nothing and yet it already indicated something.

The worst part was that it was almost certain that someone from school had done it. Some student or teacher attacked Henderson.

Thoughts, bad thoughts, were rushing through her head.

Who could do such a thing? Something so cruel to an innocent person. Ophelia has never hurt anyone or caused any trouble. The girl was a good person. However, the person who attacked her definitely had some issues with himself. If Aurora found out who did this, she would definitely punch the person in the face.

There was no telling when or if Ophelia would wake up, but despite this, Aurora, Henry, Sylvanna, and Isabelle were keeping watch over the unconscious girl in the hospital wing. They didn't want the girl to wake up and there was no one with her. Ophelia didn't deserve this.