Later

A/N - SMUT WARNING : I'd say there is a solid case of chili flakes in this chapter. 

Winter left so quickly that he didn't realize Rose's overnight bag was still hung on Autumn's arms. She made her way out the front door and stood on the porch to wait for him to notice. When the car was halfway down the drive, Autumn saw it stop abruptly before pulling back toward her. Her husband rushed out of his seat and ran up to her.

"Forget something, my sweet?" She called out innocently as he approached.

His eyes were locked on her and she could see a wicked smile on his lips as he got closer. When he finally reached her, still moving at top speed, Winter wrapped his arms just below her hips and lifted her straight up off the ground as he connected their lips in a passionate kiss. Autumn couldn't help but laugh against his lips as she was swept off her feet. She threw her hands around his neck bringing him closer, kissing him deeper. Winter loosened his grip just enough that she began to slide down his front, his hands gently running up her back as she slowly returned to the ground. When the kiss finally broke, Autumn held the bag out to Winter.

"Don't keep me waiting."

He took the rucksack from her before bringing her hand to his lips. Winter kissed all up her arm before leaving one final peck on her lips. The tension between them building before their night even began.

"I wouldn't dream of it, my love."

After one more quick, smoldering kiss he was off again, moving even faster than he had before.

Winter had never made the drive between his own home and Reece's faster than he did that night. When he pulled up outside, Reece was waiting for them in the drive. Rose was out of the car and in her uncle's arms before the taller man even got the chance to say hello. As Winter passed over Rose's things Reece managed to get his attention for one question, his brother in law's frenetic movements setting off the heightened anxiety he always felt for those he loved.

"Winter, is Aut alright?"

"Yes, my wife is fine. Sorry to rush off, but you know Autumn. She doesn't like to be kept waiting."

He gave his daughter a kiss before returning to the car, nearly peeling out as he sped back down the street. Reece was left standing on his front lawn with a confused look on his face and a very giggly niece in his arms.

"The hell was that all about?"

"Mama and Papa kiss!"

Reece's eyes went wide, he wasn't expecting any answer and he certainly wasn't expecting that answer. He looked back at the little girl who was now giggling at her flustered uncle. He mumbled under his breath as they headed inside for the night.

"I shouldn't have asked."

Winter made the drive back in record time. Now that his daughter wasn't in the backseat Winter was far less concerned about following any traffic laws. He burst through the door, still moving just as quickly as he had before, eager to pick up where they left off. The smell of garlic in the air drew him to the kitchen.

As he made his way through the dining room he suddenly found himself paralyzed as he finally came face to face with the person he wanted most standing in the kitchen, her eyes fixed on the entryway. Waiting for him. The only thing he could see covering her body was his apron. She was leaning back on the counter as she mindlessly stirred a pan of sauce.

"Ah, my sweet, you're right on time."

Winter stood frozen; he couldn't move, he couldn't speak, he couldn't think. All he could do was stare at his wife. Taking in how the apron strings perfectly cinched her waist and how her hair fell perfectly down her shoulders. The familiar smirk on her face turning him on just as quickly as it always did.