Part 3: How to Break Up with My Girlfriend?

Hera's POV

Today's Cole's birthday and papunta kami sa Batangas to celebrate. We have decided na isang sasakyan nalang ang gamitin para sabay sabay na makarating.

Aside sa birthday ni Cole, today's also a special day for me and Raya, but I'm sad since mukhang 'di ata naalala ni Raya—she haven't even greeted me kanina.

Siguro nga she's so busy with her work and flight schedules kaya 'di niya rin maalala and it's okay with me.

"Babi, is it okay if I sleep muna on your lap? Inaantok ako eh" she uttered

"You don't need to ask for permission, babi" I replied then guided her as she settled herself on my lap

We're on our way papuntang Batangas and it's a two and a half hour drive, depende sa traffic.

Si Cole ang nagda-drive since sasakyan niya yung gamit namin and sa passenger's seat naman si Elli.

Raya and I were both seated right behind the driver's seat, tatabi sana si Sav sa'min pero kinulit siya ni Jette kanina kaya ayun, si Jette katabi niya sa likod namin.

"Ano bang ginawa niyo kagabi? Ba't parang kulang sa tulog 'yan si Raya?" Jette suddenly asked upon noticing na natutulog si Raya sa lap ko.

"What would you expect, Jette? Of course, ginamit niya dila niya hahahaha," Sav answered, laughing at her own response

"Shut the f*ck up, Savi. I can literally hear you," Raya uttered, her eyes closed.

"Oh, akala ko ba natutulog ka?" Sav asked

"Not with your loud laugh" Raya replied, annoyed with her bestfriend

"Stop with that tongue joke na kasi, Sav. Wala kaming ginawa, okay?" I told Sav kaya naman tumango lang ito

Kahit sabayan ko man si Savi sa joke niya or kahit nagaasaran kami ni Raya with these kind of stuff, but nothing happens.

No, I'm not sad. I understand Raya and I know na pagod din siya. She may may have day-offs, but on those days...hinahayaan ko lang siya to do whatever she likes to do.

I admit that sometimes I feel like nagiging cold na siya sa'kin and she's no longer the same Raya I fell inlove with, but I'm trying to remain positive. I know naman na she has her reasons.

"Babi, you can sleep pa. SLEX palang tayo" I told Raya as I gently stroke her hair.

"Thanks, bab" she replied, her eyes closed, but a smile fluttered on her lips that warmed my heart.

"You look so pretty" I said, gazing at her face with admiration

God, how did I even win the heart of this woman?

"Babi?" she slowly asked, her eyes still closed.

"Hmm?"