Part 9: How to Break Up with My Girlfriend?

Raya's POV

Kakarating lang namin ni Sav sa office from our short-haul flight and we decided na dito nalang antayin si Hera and Jette.

Hera called me earlier and she said na may pupuntahan daw kami kasama si Sav and Jette. 'Di ko alam kung ano nanaman pakulo nun.

Habang inaantay ko si Sav since bumili muna siya ng coffee sa may labas ng office I noticed na I received a DM on my twitter so I quickly opened it and saw na it was from Jette

Haynako, grabe namang pagpapahirap 'to ni Hera. Dati lagi niyang pinapasok sa loob yung sasakyan para 'di ako maglakad ng malayo tapos ngayon ayaw?

Well, dapat lang siguro na masanay na din ako kasi kapag ka tuluyan na kaming magbreak ni Hera, wala na sa'kin magsusundo and I have to drive for myself na.

"Ba't papalabas ka?" Sav asked upon seeing me

"Malapit na raw sila. 'Di na daw ipapasok yung sasakyan kaya sa labas nalang tayo dadaanan," I told Sav

Tumango nalang si Sav sabay kuha ng gamit niya.

As we headed out, I was taken aback when I suddenly felt someone intertwine their hand with mine. At first, I thought it was Savi, but that couldn't be possible. She was pulling her small luggage bag with one hand while holding her coffee on the other. The warmth of the grip surprised me, and I turned to see who it was. I was flustered for a bit when I saw that it's Hera.

"You really thought I'd let you walk papalabas ha?" She uttered smiling

Her smiled caught me off guard, and I felt an unexpected flutter of butterflies in my stomach.

'No, Raya. You were just flustered. That's all,' I thought to myself but damn, her fucking eyes—the way they sparkled made it hard to convince myself.

"Bab, why are your cheeks red?" she asked, a teasing glint in her eyes.

"Are you blind? That's my blush on," I replied, rolling my eyes

"'Di ka naman naglagay ng blush on kani—" Savi started, but I cut her off with a sharp glare, silencing her teasing before it could go any further

"Naglagay ka ba kanina? 'Di ko napans—"

"Shut up," I quickly retored, my annoyance evident as I tried to silence her teasing. This girl, I swear—sometimes I couldn't tell if she was just overly playful or completely oblivious.