Part 7: How to Break Up with My Girlfriend?

Raya's POV

Almost 45 minutes ng nagda-drive si Hera and 'di ko siya iniimik until now but I can no longer control myself not to ask.

"Saan ba tayo papunta?!" malakas kong tanong kay Hera since hindi 'to yung daan pabalik sa condo ko.

"I thought wala kang balak kausapin ako?" she replied in a mocking tone

"Sagutin mo nalang tanong ko. Tss"

"Whatever, Aya. Just wait" she briefly answered, focused on driving

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako sa inis ko. Bakit ba kasi kilala niya mga bestfriends ko?

Goodness. Gusto ko nalang umuwi sa Cebu, kung wala lang talaga akong trabaho.

"We're here" she uttered sabay tingin sa'kin

"What?" I asked

"Open the car door for me," she answered, a smirk playing at the corners of her lips.

"Are you for real?!" I asked, raising my eyebrows

"Aya, do I look like I'm joking?" she sarcastically replied

"You know what?" I asked

"What?"

"Usually yung mga nanghihingi ng second chance or one month bumabawi, ikaw lang ata yung nanghingi ng one month para gawin akong katulong eh," I told her

"Really? Katulog pala tawag dun? That's how you've treated me for the past few weeks eh," she said, her gaze fixed intently on me.

"Ang OA mo naman. I'm clingy and sweet kaya sayo,"

"Luh? Thanks for pretending ha. Open the door na babi" pang-asar niyang sabi sabay turo sa pintuan sa may driver's side

Jusko talaga. Lord bigyan mo po ako ng mahabang pasensya dahil kung hindi baka makasampal ako ng wala sa oras.

I had no choice but to open the door for her kaya kahit ayaw ako, I stepped out of the car and I was supposed to slam the door shut but she looked at me while raising an eyebrow as if to say, 'don't you dare' kaya sinara ko nalang ito ng dahan-dahan then walked around to the driver's side and opened the door for her.

"Thanks bab" she uttered, giving my head a playful tap.

"Ano ba Hera? Hindi ako aso, okay?" naiirita kong sabi sakaniya

"I know. Kaya nga bab ang sabi ko hindi pup, 'di ba?" she sarcastically replied

"Do you want me to call you pup instead? Or how about puppy? Or doggy?" she added, obviously having fun teasing me

"It's not funny, Hera"

"Where are we?" I asked

"At our condo," she replied then winked at me

"What do you mean? This isn't our condo building," I told her

"I know. Halika na," she said sabay hawak sa kamay ko at hila sa'kin

"Can you go slowly? Wala ka naman atang lakad?" reklamo ko sakanya

"Babi, ang dami mong reklamo" she said as we stopped in front of a condo unit. I hadn't paid much attention to the building at first, but napansin ko kanina habang naglalakad na nasa high-end residential building pala kami.

"What are we doing here?" tanong ko ulit sakanya

"This is our condo. I bought it last year pa. We'll stay here for our last month para naman maggamit natin" she replied, which surprised me since wala akong idea na bumili pala siya ng condo for us and I was also a bit shocked 'cause I'm pretty sure na this condo unit cost millions of pesos.

Saan naman siya kukuha ng pera to buy this unit? Alam kong her family is rich especially her mom but knowing Hera, she doesn't want to do anything with her mom's business and stuff. She wants to do everything on her own kaya nacucurious din ako.

"Why are you so quiet?" she asked, looking at me

"How did you afford this?" I asked, clearly surprising her. But she just laughed it off, as if it was not a big deal.

"That shouldn't be your question, Aya" she replied, shaking her head

"Ano ba dapat?" agad kong tanong

"You should've asked me, 'what's really your plan for us?' Isn't that what you really want to know?" she said mockingly, a teasing smile playing on her lips. Her tone held a playful challenge, as if she is inviting me to dig deeper into uncertainty that had been hanging between us.

"That's not what I'm curious about" I simply replied. I know na isa yun sa reason ko but right now mas curious ako kung pano niya naafford ang condo unit na 'to

"Do you really think I'm broke, babi?" she asked, a teasing glint in her eye.

"I may not have a client as an architect, but that doesn't mean I'm broke," she replied confidently kaya mas lalo tuloy akong nacurious.

Am I that busy that I haven't noticed what's happening in her life? Or is Sav right? Maybe we really don't have any communication at all.

"Babi?" she asked softly, her voice pulling me back from my thoughts.

"What?"

"Can you get me water?" she asked while pouting

Damn, she's really into that princess treatment she's asking for.

I cross my arms, clearly annoyed at her.

"Ayaw mo?" she asked

"Sige, come here" she said, signalling for me to come closer. So, I move towards her.

As I got closer, I felt flustered when she closed the gap between us and she suddenly bit my lower lip, prompting me to push her away gently.

"F*ck. What was that for, Hera?!" I asked, glaring at her in disbelief

"That's your punishment. Ayaw mong sumunod eh," she replied, shrugging her shoulders.

I let out a heavy sigh in disbelief at her response. I just hoped I could control myself and handle her for the entire month.