Chapter 20

"I said I was sorry!" I whined at Erza as she towered over me. "What we're you doing in my bag?" she said. "I was curious..." I lied. "Something smelled good and I wanted to figure out what it was!" I quickly said as it was the first thing to come to my mind. Then I realized what I had said. "Oh crap." I whispered to myself as I looked up at the even angrier Erza. "So you were after my cake were you! I'll have your head for that!" she yelled as she requiped a sword into her hand. Just then Wendy walked up. "Please Erza. Thus is not the time." she said. Erza calmed down and lowered her sword. "Your right. Let's get moving." she said as she grabbed her bag and walked off. "Thanks a million Wendy!" I said as I ran off after Erza.

Lucy's POV:
"So what we can do is we can hide Lucy upstairs and stall Natsu outside. Once she's hidden where we know he won't find her, we'll let him servey the house. Once he sees that Lucy is "not here" he will leave and we can continue to shelter her till this all passes." Glen explained. "That's all well but Natsu is a dragon slayer. He'll be able to sniff her out." Levy pointed out. "That might be a problem..." she said while thinking. "I've got it. You said that Ms. Titania would call you when Natsu was on his way, correct?" she asked. "That's correct." Levy answered.

"Ok there is a hatch in the twins room. It's was original an emergency exit, though no ones used it. It's hidden with illusion magic and the only ones who can see it are people with our guilds insignia. We could cover her in the twins scent then put her down there. Then proceed to cover the hatch with the twins laundry so it'll match the rest of the bedroom." she pressed further. "That sounds good! Even he won't be able to smell past that!" I said. "Hey!" the twins commented. I giggled.

"Since your gonna be part of the plan Ms. Levy you'll need our insignia temporarily. If that's ok with you." Glen said. "Of course! Here can you put it on the opposite side of my Fairy Tail mark?" Levy asked. "Of course." Glen said. Soon Levy had the insignia on her right shoulder blade, just opposite of the Fairy Tail insignia on her left. "Where'd you put yours Lu?" Levy asked me. I held up my left hand. "Opposite of where my Fairy Tail symbol used to be." I grinned. "Would you look at that." she said while grabbing my hand and examining it. "What? What is it?" I asked her. "What a peculiar color. Who else do I know who has a royal red guild mark? Let me think." she said sarcastically while holding her pointer finger to her chin. My face instantly flushes red, and Levy smirks. "I think I know a certain dragon boy who has his insignia in the same exact color. How odd? Isn't that weird Lucy? Or should I call you Luce?" she said slyly. "Hmpf, I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about." I said turning away. Then we all burst into a fit of laughter. "Thanks for cheering me up though Levy. It's hard to laugh in times like this." I said. "Anytime Lu!" she told me.

Little did I know that things don't always go as planned.