Chapter 11

Lucy's POV:
I walk home, trying not to look back. I know I probably hurt his feelings, but it had to be done. I think back to what Hydrias told me.

FLASHBACK:

Natsu had beaten up Hydrias and he was now beating up his guildmate. Hydrias looked at me. "If I can't get my revenge myself, I'll make you do it for me." He raised one hand at me and chanted, "In three months time, the one cast under this spell shall turn against the one whom they love, casting out all bonds. Death of the unlucky in which the person whom this spell is cast upon shall kill, will be the only way to bring back the bonds for whom they've long forgotten." before I realized what he was doing I was hit with the spell and was knocked unconcious again.

END OF FLASHBACK

I hurried home faster and locked my windows and doors. I layed on my bed and thought about what I should do. After much debate, I decided. I would leave Fairy Tail.

The next morning I got up and got dressed. 'This is it. I have to do this. For him.'

I walk into Fairy Tail and immediately head for Master's office. I walked in and he looked at me. "What is it Lucy?" he asked. "We need to talk. I need to leave Fairy Tail. I dont know for how long, I might not come back at all." I explained. "Why whatever for?" he asked. I explained everything to him as he sat and listened. "Before you go, talk to Levy. She might know something." he said. I nod then exit his office. Right before I do I turn to him, "If I do leave, please don't tell people till after I'm gone. And please give Natsu this." I said as I handed him a piece of paper. "Don't worry Lucy. I will make sure it gets to him." he said. "Thank you so much Master." I said as I hugged him. I couldn't help but let out a sob. "There, there Lucy. Just know that no matter where you go, you'll always be a part of the Fairy Tail family." he said. I cried more.

Once I got myself together, I had him remove my Fairy Tail stamp. Once it was removed I felt like part of me was taken away. I walked out the door. I soon found Levy in the library. 'Good there's no one here.' I thought as I walked up to her. "Hi Lu-chan!" she said happily as she turned around. "What's wrong?" she asked while I sat down.

I explained everything to her, and she searched through multiple books rapidly. "I can't find anything!" she said as she slammed another book on the table. "It's ok Levy. Once I'm sure that it's worn off or if I find a cure I'll come back." I said. "But Lu..." she mumbled. We both hugged each other while we began to cry.

"If I find any information I'll call you." she said while handing me a portable communication lacrima. "Thanks. I'll miss you." I said then I hugged her.

I hurried home and packed a suitcase. I looked around the place. I was gonna miss being here. "How long will I have to stay away? Just three months, a year, more?" I said to no one specifically. I left with my head high, trying not to let the tears fall again. "One ticket to the farthest place from here." I said. "That would be Summerset village on the southern border." the man said. "That'll do." I replied as I took the ticket. I sat down on the train and looked out at Magnolia. One day I'll get to come back, right?