Miss Doolittle?

As they arrive at the gates of Doolittle's home, they look curiously at the gates. Luffy tries to push the door open, but it does nothing, he looks at it confused.

"What?" He whispers trying again, still nothing.

"Stand back." Zoro says sternly, everyone obeyed and he kicked the door, and it opened.

Everyone walks in they see a huge, beautiful field, filled with flowers of many types. But it wasn't just filled with flowers, it had all types of animals! There were Giraffes, Birds of all kinds, and bears. Anything you could imagine!

As they walk through the field and get closer to the house, they finally make it to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Junko~~~~~~~

She was sitting in her chair playing a game with Okla Her Gorilla friend - or well patient - who suffers from anxiety and fears everything.

Junko looked like a mess. She stopped caring about showering often, cutting her hair, brushing her hair, and changing clothes. After her parents died it felt like nothing mattered anymore. Her hair was down, it looked like a bird's nest. She also wore dirty, baggy clothes.

Junko had a special gift, she could talk to animals! No, she didn't eat a devil fruit, she learned it through her books and knows every animal language.

She was currently trying to help Okla with his fear of losing and fear of doing the wrong thing, "Come on Okla you've got this" She spoke to the Gorilla with her heavy British accent.

"But I don't want to get it wrong!" He anxiously said turning around in his chair and hiding under his blanket, his blanket is something Junko gave to him when she found him to help calm his nerves.

"Okla, I believe in you, you know what I was ways say" She stated calmly to her Anxious friend.

"Fear is only a reason to try harder" He said softly lifting his blanket to look at her

"Yes, and what-" She was interrupted by a knock on the door. As Polly, her friend parrot, came through the window.

"why are people here?!" Junko said ducking to the floor not wanting people to see her. Okla holds his blanket close to him.

"Their here to take you to Kaya's birthday party, she really wants you there." Polly tells Junko, Polly has always tried to get her to clean up and go out but always fails

"Well, you can tell them to leave cause I'm not going" Junko says from the floor.

"You can't just stay in this house and not clean yourself and talk to animals forever, and I can't tell them anything I'm a Parrot" Polly lectures

"Right" She says remembering Pollys a Parrot "Well, then Okla can" She says scooting away and as Okla look at her with panic.

"What why me" Okla asks.

"Cause your the only one who can open a door, and Miss Junko you need to stop running from this." Polly says.

Junko ignores Polly and looks at Okla, "I believe in you Okla, scare them away and then slam the door closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Back with The Crew~~~~~

They were waiting at the door for some on to open it, but when it opened there stood a Gorilla roaring.

"AHHHHHH!" Usopp screams.

"AHHHHHH!" Okla screams then passing out on the floor.

"A Gorilla answering the door, that's.... not something you see every day." Nami said stepping around the Gorilla as did everyone else.