Are you really... a pirate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Junko~~~~~~~~

Her eyes widened looking at Luffy just as Usopp choked on his wine.

"This ought to be good." She heard the Green haired man say then drinking his wine.

"Pirates?" Kaya glanced between Usopp and me.

"Yeah, we haven't sailed together long, but we've already defeated an evil clown, raided a Marine base, and taken down a captain with an axe for a hand" Luffy tells.

"They sound a lot like your adventures, Usopp" Kaya points out looking toward Usopp.

Usopp laughs nervously, clearly his throat. "Yeah, that's.. that's crazy."

"Yeah, and we're just getting started!" Luffy says loudly and picks up his drink and getting on the table.

Klahadore looks at him in disbelief, "What are you doing?! Get down there at once!"

"Being a pirate has always been my dream for as long at I can remember, and I'm finally making it a reality" Luffy begins making Junko smile slightly. "We're heading to the grand line" He kneels down in front of Kaya and holding his glass out to Klahadore and Klahadore takes it unhappily.

Luffy continues, "Where even more adventures await for us, and at the end of the journey, I'm going to find the ultimate treasure. The One Piece," Junko's eyes widen she's read all about it, "And I'm going to become King Of The Pirates" Junko smiles liking his determination.

Kaya looks up at him laughing slightly then stopping, "Your serious?"

"Kaya, You have a Beautiful ship out there. A caravel with a sheep head figure. It spoke to me. That's the ship we need to follow our dreams, I promise you, we will take care of it. Maintain it. Treat it like any other member of our crew. Because a ship is also a home." Luffy says placing his hands on her shoulders gently.

Kaya was about to say something but Klahadore beat her to it, "That will be quite enough! I've should have known Usopp would bring riffraff to our doorstep!" He says angrily.

"Klahadore, I..." Kaya began but starts coughing.

"Now see what you've done! You've upset Miss Kaya! All of you, out of this house at once!" Klahadore yells. 

"No, It's late" Kaya says, "Let them stay the night." Kaya tells Klahadore softly.

Klahadore looks at Kaya like she's out of her mind but quickly replaces it with a small irritated smile. "As you wish, Miss Kaya, but they are out first thing in the morning." He helps Kaya up and takes her to her room.

"That went well, don't you think" Luffy says, making Junko press her lips in a thin line, holding back a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junko was walking though the hallway with Ren, Polly, Ania, Botan, and Okla. it was maybe the middle of the night she was trying to figure out what was in the soup and tea, they keep giving Kaya.

She knew what they were giving her wasn't helping so she had to figure it out and fast.

Her thoughts were interrupted by someone behind her calling her name, she turns and see it's Luffy and the green hair guy.

"Why is he carrying a sword?! Is he going to kill us and make us into RUGS!?" Okla freaks out and hides behind Junko.

Junko puts a hand on his head trying to comfort him, "Hello Luffy, Sorry I didn't get your name" she said looking between Luffy and the green haired man.

"Roronoa Zoro," He tells her then walking past them. 

"Why does he have the sword?" Junko whispers asking Luffy for Okla sake, walking aside Luffy as Okla a holds on to her with one arm and walking.