Wow....

As she was waiting she stood next to Okla, as he was just as anxious, she looks over to Botan standing next to the fire trying to stay warm. 

When she found Botan he was freezing in the snow it was unusual for a polar bear but she still helped him.

She look around once more and saw the boy with braids from earlier, he noticed her and walked up to her.

"You made it." He said with a smile.

She returned the smile. "Yeah, I thought it be better than sitting around talking to animals, no offense." The last part was to Okla how didn't take offense.

"Well, I think I should give a proper introduction, I'm Usopp." He said confidently crossing his arms.

"As you already know I'm Dr. Doolittle but you can just call me Junko" she said with a soft smile.

She sees the girl with orange hair and they make eye contact, Junko gives her a smile which the girl returns. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Luffy~~~~~~~

He was walking into the room and looks around and spots the girl from earlier and was amazed. 

"Wow...." He whispers under his breath a smile comes up onto his face and walks over to her and Usopp.

She looks over at him and gives him a soft smile and he gives her a huge one in return.

"Junko, this is Luffy" Usopp tells the girl.

"Nice to meet you, Luffy" She says sweetly.

"Nice to meet you too, has anyone told you, your pretty" He says with a huge smile.

She was surprised at how straight forward he's being but smiles more, "Thank you"

He smiles "Your welcome." 

~~~~~~~~~~A few minutes later~~~~~~

Junko noticed the guy with green hair entered the room looking around and his eyes landed on Botan(who was sitting next to Junko) he was confused but then looked away, Botan looked at Junko, "What's he looking at" he said to Junko.

Luffy and Usopp looked a Botan as all they heard was a roar. Junko giggled at Botan's comment, "He probably wonder whys their a polar bear" She said in Botan's language and he gave a your right shrug.

Usopp and Luffy looked impressed, "How do you do that?" Luffy ask but Junko didn't understand what he mean.

"Do what?" She asked softly.

"Talk to them, did you eat a devil fruit?" Luffy lowered his voice at the last part. 

"No, I learn it through my books, while becoming an animal and human Dr., I wanted to learn how they speak, how they think, also understand what's wrong with them and me struggling to figure it out."

"That makes sense." Usopp says then stuffing his face with the pastries that the blue hair girl served out as Luffy did the same.

The girl offered Junko some, "No, thank you" The girl nodded and walked away.

Klahadore cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention, "May I present, Miss Kaya" at the top of the stairs stood Kaya who look pale, which caught Junko's attention.

Kaya and Klahadore walk down the stairs her arm looped in his, as a man came and met them in the middle taking Kaya from Klahadore.

Kaya noticed what the orange haired girl was wearing, "Nami, I love that dress on you." She said her voice filled with excitement but weakly. 

"Thanks" the girl I now know is named Nami said.

"It belonged to my mother. It was one of her favorites." Kaya said sweetly.