2.

Ariana.

How could he die?
He was here yesterday.
I think it's total bullcrap.

"I told you, you're friend is dead. He's not coming back. So you're coming with me." He spat in my face.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. This is the last time I'm telling you. I'm going back home." I said as I stomped my feet on the ground breathing heavily. Who does he think he is?

"The fuck you're not." He said while grabbing my arm and pushing me towards him so my body would be on his chest.

He looks down at me with his black eyes.
I gulp.

"Get in the car." He said blankly, I nod.
I walk to the car and open the black shiny doors and sit in and put my seatbelt on waiting for the man. I see him put up his hoodie and open the door and get in as well. He puts the key into the hole and back out and drive.

Everything's quiet.
I began to think.
I do NOT think he's dead.
I know he's still alive.

All of a sudden I feel something sharp in my arm and I look at it and look at the man. He smiles evilly at me.

"What did you do!?" I scream at him.

Everything turns black and the next thing I know it's dark.

Jason.

I park in my garage and turn off my car, and look at her. What did I get myself into. I shake my head and get out, and open her car door and pick her up bridal style and walk in my mansion. I open the front two white big doors and close and lock them and begin my way up the stairs. I open a white old door and throw her on the bed. I go throw her purse and look.

Phone. She doesn't need that anymore. Why the hell is it so big?
Whatever.

Makeup. Don't need that.

Pads. Don't even get me started.

I throw all of it away and the purse too and go downstairs.

"Yo Jason, who's the girl?" Chad says.

" a girl." I say back

"Are you going to kill her?" He smirks.

"Are you going to stay out of my business ?"

"Most likely."

"Okay then." I say and shake my head and go in the kitchen to find myself a beer. I open the bottle and chug it down. Sweet.

I go back upstairs to check on her and I see her whimpering and arching her back. Oh doesn't that make my friend excited?

She doesn't know what's coming for her.