4.

Ariana.

I sit blankly at the stoned door. I became freighted by this Jason dude, I have no idea what this man is capable of!! I have to find a way out. Because if I don't, who knows what could happen to me?! I could die in who knows!! Oh gosh. What if my parents and my family is looking for me???!

"Ugh!!" I scream and yell and start kicking the door with tears in my eyes.
"Let me out now!!" I nearly yell as I'm still hitting the door.

"I wanna go home! Someone please help me!!" I cry out as loud as I could. I hear footsteps beginning up the stairs and it's way to my door. I see the silver knob and I see it turn. I walk backwards and stop at the wall behind me as I'm on the ground.
Jason.

He's right there!! He stares at me furiously and speed walks towards me.
"I'm so sick and tired of you." He mumbles his way towards me.

"no,no,no no!!!" I scream as he picks me up. "Let me go!!" I yell. He slams me to the ground and I wince in pain.

"You will shut the hell up right now. Unless you want my foot so far up your ass. I can never sleep or even blink or even think without you screaming for me to let you go. The answer is no, and it was always be no." He stares at me as he breathes heavily.

"Get the hell away from me you-"

"I said shut the hell up ariana." He spats coldly at me.

I quickly shut up. Again; I have no idea what this dude can do to me. He looks horrifying! What could I do? I'm hopeless.

Maybe you should knee him and then try to run and go to the police and Jason will be locked up forever and you can have a normal life! My mind told me. Although I knew none of that would even happen! He'd probably torture me. And his hands look extremely big and those landing on my body?

Hell no.

"I never done anything to you," I spat coldly in his face. It's just everything about him! I just want to be out of here and away from him.

"You know princess, you talk. A lot. And actually? I hate the idea of that. Look, I'm trying to be nice. But it looks like that's not working for you." He sternly said.

He think picked me up from the ground with his tight arms, gripping my waist very tight.

"J-Jason let me go!" I yelled. He didn't respond. He began walking out of the room and walking through his long hallway with cream colored walls.

We stopped at a wooden old nasty door. Jason put me back on my feet, I looked at the ground afraid to see what was before my eyes. He opened the door and I was very curious of what the heck was in there! It was an unfinished basement.

"Let's go," he sternly said. I was afraid to go down there. What could be down there? What if he wanted to tie me up and keep me down there and rape me! Im still innocent. And I'm sure as hell not about to lose it to that. He disgusts me. I swear, he's so mad.

I begin walking down the stairs, giving me hope that I'm not fully down there yet.

"Hurry up!" He spat in my face. I flinched at his tone. Why was he being like this? He's you're kidnapper! Of course he was going to act like this! I wanted to go home.

"I-i don't want to go down there! It's scary and old. I wanna go home!" I cried as I held my self sobbing.

He laughed. He dragged me down the stairs, and oh boy did they hurt. Badly.
"No, stop! Jason please! I'm sorry! Please no!" I started sobbing and crying and trying to break free.

I finally broke free as he fell to the ground. I went up the stairs quick. But he was always faster. He grabbed my foot as I kicked him in the face.
I saw him hold his eye and looked at me with the other. He finally let go and moved his head in circles rubbing the back of his neck while starring in my eyes.

He let out a dark raspy laugh.

"Baby, youre so gonna get it." As his lips formed a straight line. I stared at him wide-eyed and quickly ran up the stairs not daring to look at back. I sprinted down the hall while tears started to form.

Front door. That's I tried to look for. Where could they be. I heard footsteps near me as I looked around. My breathing stopped as his footsteps stopped too.

"Boo," he cooly said as I turned around and he smirked and he punched in my face as everything went black.

===============================

What do you guys think so far? I know I know I'm sorry guys! I just recently moved and we hadn't had any wifi and in truly sorry. I'll be updating soon!

-kaitlyn