3.

Ariana

I started feeling dizzy and pain throughout my whole body, and I still don't know why or what happened. The pain started coming again and now I knew I was crying.

"Make it stop!!" I whined, while moving my body. "I said make it stop!!!" I screamed I louder and saw someone barge into the room. "Can you please shut the fuck up. Hell you're hurting my ears." He said.

"Just let me go!" I yelled in pain.

"That's not going to happen. Now shut up." He said, and with that he left me in the dark cold room that I was in.

I can't believe this is happening. I thought. What did I do? Exactly, I didn't do anything besides walk into Starbucks looking for my friend, but was told he was dead by some insane man that I don't even know about!

I look down at my now torn skinny jeans. Oh how I loved these jeans. I just have to think of a way to get out.

I get up from the king sized bed and try opening the door. It wouldn't open. Duh ariana. I thought. I start walking toward the walls and start patting them like they do in the movies and see if there's a secret entrance. Nada. I thought.

Jason

"Well Jason. If you don't want her, then I'll have her." Anthony grinned at me.

"Get you're head out of you're ass. I'm not letting you have her." I spat in his face.

Nobody will have her. No one. She is mine to keep. Nobody else's. They don't deserve her at all. I found her from the beginning. Everyone knows what's mine is mine, and that means no one shall take her away from me, unless they want severe consequences. Period.

"What makes you so sure that she doesn't want me Jason.?"

"Look at yourself. She doesn't want a ugly foolish man. That you are. So leave it alone."

"Or what."

"Are you seriously trying to challenge me? Anthony."

"Why do you care about her anyways?!" He yelled.

"That is none of you're concern last time I damn checked." I said looking him up and down, taking a sip from my water.

"Well you need to check again. And we shouldn't even be arguing about this."

"Then drop it."

"Okay I will. If that makes you any happier." He smiled sarcastically.

I gave him a death glare.

"Get out." I said Harshly

I don't know why he thought he could challenge me. But he needed to be
brought down a couple of notches. I went to look on Ariana, since the last I saw her, she was screaming. It gives me a headache thinking about it.

I opened the door and I see her passed out on the greyish cement floor. I sighed. I looked at her for a quick second until she opened her eyes. She jumped back frightened. Ha.

"W-who are y-you?" She stuttered.

"I'm Jason fucking McCann." I spat coldly and shut the door leaving her in the dark.

---------------------------------------

EHHHH IDK HOW I REALLY FEEL ABOUT THIS BOOK. I MEAN SO FAR YEYE ITS COOL OR WHATEVER BUT, COMMENT BELOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT. AND IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR COMMENT SO I KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND I DONT CARE IF YOU REALLY VOTE OR NOT BUT IF YOU WANT, HEY, WHOS STOPPING YOU?

Okay bye babies💜