5.

Ariana.

Pain and numb was all I was feeling right about now. I started remembering what had happened last night, and I want to
Forget it. I never wanna see him. He scares the living shit out of me, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to face him. Hell. Scratch that. I know that I'm not ready to face him. What if he still tries to hit me?

I groan as i look around the room that I was in. It was cement walls with cement floor. It was a decent size, at least he gave me a clean mattress and not those dirty ugly rusty ones that I know he probably had before. But boy wasn't it cold in here. I was practically freezing. I bet that my lips were purple and my skin was white as snow. I started shaking and rubbed my arms up and down my arms to make myself somewhat warmer.

I heard the door turn slightly and I shoot my head up real quick.

"Wake up, sunshine," he sang as he continued walking towards me. I hurriedly get out of the bed and walk into the farthest wall to be away from him.

He chuckled, "you don't have to be scared of me baby." He said in a raspy voice. My eyes started to water as he came closer.

"P-please, g-go, away." I tried to say. Obviously afraid. He basically tried to murder me last night! And now he wants to come on this room?! Oh my god hell no. Instead of him leaving, he came in my direction.

"I said leave me alone!!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face as I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. Oh my. Did he just slap me?!

"You don't ever yell at me and I mean never. Do you understand, love?"

"I will never respect you." I spat in his face as if he was garbage. Which he is. How can he just think as if he can talk to me Any kind of way, hit me any kind of way, and still except respect from me????? Respect is earned in my book.

Jason.

Who the fuck does she think she is? 'I will never respect you'. What kind of bullshit is that. She will respect me either way. She's lucky I haven't even killed her yet.

"Oh please darling. I will get my damn respect. Unless you want to be killed?"

"Kill me!!" She shouts. "I would rather be dead than be here with you! N-now get out!!" She yelled in my face as she started crying. Anger went through me quick. I picked her up and pinned her against the wall. "I will have you starved to death and kill you very, very severely and have you on your knees begging for me to stop. Yell in my fucking face one more time. I promise you, the next thing coming out of your mouth will be your teeth and you'll be on the floor dead." I whispered in her ear as I heard sniffles.

I dropped her to the floor as she made a 'thump' sound as she begin crying. Too bad I have no fucks to give. She's a waste of space, and hopefully she'll die. I'll possibly kill her. I walked out the room and slammed it hard.

"Hey Jason, you have any research on that new girl you brought?" Hayden asked me as I walked into our living room. You see, there's 6 of us living in this mansion. Me, Anthony, Hayden, Chaz,Michael,jake. There my only people who I call 'friends' .

"Of course I do. Why?"

"Hm, just checking"

Weird.

"Ha well okay, catch ya later man," I said walking out of the living room into the kitchen. 5:07pm the clock read on my stove. I wonder if she's hungry I thought. I should probably check on her.

I go up the stairs and go to her wooden door. I twist the sliver knob and peek through. I open it all the way and see her asleep on the ground. Oh so I thought. Is she even breathing? I walk towards her and as soon as I try to touch to touch her she starts screaming loudly.

I jump back fastly as my reflex came and my heart was beating fast. "Jesus Christ" I mumbled. She stopped screaming as her light brown eyes locked with mind. Those brown eyes turned into fear real quick.

Please don't be scared of me. Please don't. I thought. "G-get away from me, y-you monster!!" She screamed as she crawled away.

"Look I'm not gonna hurt you-"

"I said get away!!" She yelled with tears flowing down her cheeks. I decided to just go back downstairs when I hear the doorbell ring. I walk towards the door and I open it to see,

Her father.

"Ah,Jason, just the man I wanted to see. I believe we have some unfinished business." He said while smirking.

---------------------

OKAY MY SEXY ANGELS. IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I'LL TRY TO NOW BYEEE💜💜