6.

Jason.

"What the fuck do you want." I spat.
"Who's the girl?" He asked
"Why do you care? You don't even know her." I chuckled. Why does what to know who she is all of a sudden? Even if he does know him he's not getting he- my thoughts were cut off when I heard a soft voice.

"F-father?" Ariana question while tears beginning to form. "H-how is this happening? Y-youre here! Youre actually here! Why?! Why all of a sudden now? D-do you know who I am?" She said as she started to cry.

Everything went silent. Does he even remember her? Wait...how did she even get out? Did I forget to lock the door.

"Go back in your room. Now." I said while pointing at her. She just looked at me with no emotion.

"You both are horrible people who doesn't deserve to live another day for what you two do." She said holding the urge to break out and cry. She shook her head and walked back up the stairs closing the door. This time I followed her and made sure the door was locked on the outside. I went back down stairs.

"Why are you here?" He looked at me for a moment before walking into my living room pouring himself a drink, he sipped it and spoke, "Because I want her." I scoffed.
"Your own daughter?"
"It's complicated" he mumbled.

"Well, youre outta luck my friend. You ain't having her." I said looking at him eye to eye. Showing him I wasn't playing around. "She was never yours." I said.

"She was mine. I left her for reasons that I can't even explain about. Now give her to me."
"I said no."

" you don't know what she's capable of. She's not just some damn girl!" He yelled crushing my glass with his bare hand.
"Give her to me. Or I'll let you suffer with her and have you get killed." He spat.

"I can't get killed." I chuckled. "Did you forget who I am?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"You have 5 days." He said while walking out and slamming my door.

Ariana.

How is this even happening? H-how can this even happen? He left me, I didn't know what to do. Mom was a freaking wreck and he knew that. I began to cry. I shook my head and slid against the wall bringing my knees up to my chest and started crying. "Deep breaths." I mumbled crying some more. But my crying began to turn into anger. How could he do such a thing? You don't do that to your own daughter if you claim you love them so much. Nothing but lies. I actually truly believed he loved me. If he did none of this would even be happening. Mom wouldn't be the way she is now. Speaking of mom...mom! I stood up quickly while running my hands through my brown hair. Mom. Is she okay? What if she's worrying about me? Oh no. I-I can't just leave her. This is his fault,

I walked towards the door and started kicking it hoping to get his attention. I kicked some more. Is he even here? I soon heard footsteps loudly hitting the floor. I backed up against the wall. Don't show him any fear.

"Stop kicking this damn door if you know what's good for you Ariana." He spat, looking at me in disgust. He closed his eyes and took in a death breath before looking at me again, he began closing the door, oh no.

"W-wait!" I said loud enough for him to hear. "What do you want." He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I-I..can I take a shower?" I said while fiddling with the hem of my shirt looking down. I must smell like dog poop. I haven't taken a shower in what felt like years! "If you even think about trying to escape. I swear to god," He walked towards me, grabbing my chin to make me look at him. "I will destroy you. Is that understood?" "Y-yes jason." I said gulping. He let go of my chin and grabbed my arm leading me into a long hallway. His house isn't so bad. He's actually very pretty, and smells like sweet sugar cook- "Here's the bathroom. You have 15 minutes." He said while lightly pushing me in the bathroom and closing the door, locking it from the outside.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was dirty and dry, atleast my bruise looks like it's fading from where Jason had punched me. I turned on the shower and slipped out of my clothes and felt the warm water on my skin. A smile began to form on my face because of how good it felt.

I actually felt relaxed.

---------------------

soooo idk what I'm doing with this book, I'll try to update some more though ((: