Special Chapter

Its been years since I stopped writing, and here I am with a greatest comeback! A new story! Na miss ko kayong lahat kaya naman ay nag babalik ako para mag sulat at ientertain kayong muli <333

Kung interesado ka, maaari kang bumisita sa aking profile at basahin ang bago kong inilabas na storya, Ang "Twisted Game of Fate", ito ay patungkol sa pag kakasundo ng pamilyang Hawthrone at Montgomery na ipakasal si Basil, ang susunod na taga pagmana ng Hawthrone Agritech, kay Amara, na anak sa kabit ni Silas Montgomery, ang founder ng MT Enterprises. Si Basil ay fiancé ng kapatid ni Amara sa ama na si Tatiana, ngunit isang araw ay nabunyag na sila pala ay related sa isa't-isa rahil pinsan ng ina ni Tatiana si Basil, ibig sabihin ay tito niya ang kanyang kasintahan, kaya naman ay ipinag hiwalay ang dalawa at ipinilit na ipakasal si Basil kay Amara na anak sa ibang babae ng ama ni Tatiana, upang hindi matuloy ang pinaplanong kasal nilang dalawa na makasisira sa imahe ng kanilang pamilya. Noon pa man ay hindi na maganda ang relasyon ni Tatiana at Amara, pano pa kaya ngayong ipinagkasundo si Amara sa lalakeng pinakamamahal ni Tatiana na si Basil.

Sa tingin niyo, ano kayang mangyayari sa relasyon ng tatlong ito? Magiging masaya ba sila bandang huli gaya ng karamihan o pare-parehas silang mag dudusa sa katapusan?

Ito ay libreng basahin kaya hindi mo na kailangan mag alala pa rahil ako ang bahala sa imahinasyon mo. Maraming salamat sa inyong supporta, mahal ko kayo!

Basil Augustus Hawthrone, the heir of the Hawthrone Agritech

Basil Augustus Hawthrone, the heir of the Hawthrone Agritech. He exudes an air of unwavering control and precision. His cold demeanor makes him seem detached, as if emotions are an unnecessary distraction. With a sharp intellect and a calculating mind, he always weighs every decision meticulously. His serious nature often intimidates those around him, as he rarely smiles or shows warmth, preferring to maintain an aura of distance and authority. The only person that gets to see his weakness is Tatiana, his ex-fiancé for five years, who turned out to be his niece. In order for them to cease to continue the forbidden love they had for each other, he was arranged to marry the stepsister of his ex-fiancé.

Seraphine Amara Montgomery, the illegitimate daughter of Silas Montgomery, the founder of MT Enterprises. She embodied a striking beauty, but beneath her polished exterior lies a restless soul. She moves through life carelessly, indulging in whims and pleasures, unconcerned with the consequences of her actions that is fueled by a sense of entitlement, stemming from a life of privilege, where everything she desires has always been within reach, except for the affection that she longs from her family. Seraphine's outward confidence masks the void left by emotional neglect and isolation, making her reckless in her pursuit of affection and validation.

When both the family of Basil and Tatiana, his ex-fianće, found out that they are related by blood, they decided to broke them apart and set up Basil to marry Amara instead, the stepsister of Tatiana who recently got involved in an illegal drug trade managed by one of her friends, Amadeo. The father of Tatiana and Amara thought that this idea will bring tranquility in their household, but little does he know that he created another problem that will make the situation of his daughters worst?

In a twisted game of fate, the threads of blood and desire will leave them wondering who will ultimately claim their souls.