10

I kept on looking at his chat. The hell is this? He even sends the bar location. Fuck him. After all the avoidance, he's suddenly gonna chat casually asking me to go with him to a bar as if we already did that before? Hell no! The hell is wrong with him? He really is insane, fucked in the head.

I tried gushing him around for a while. I put my phone down, took the other side of the bed, and closed my eyes. Still, I can't stop thinking about that prick. Tsk.

Should I go? Fuck it. I hate bars, why would I wanna go? What the hell am I thinking?

I sighed as I aggressively got up, picking up my glasses and wearing it. Fuck it. I'm going. Para malaman ko na rin kung ano ba 'tong kaartehang pinapakita niya.

I picked up my favorite black polo shirt and pants to dress up in the bathroom after taking a quick shower. I packed my things up in my pockets after checking what's good in the mirror before finally leaving the dorm.

As I go downstairs, I wanna stop and get my fucking shit together 'cause why am I doing all of this? But something's stopping me. My curiosity—who wanna see that prick and tell how I really feel.

The gate, as expected, was locked when I got near it. Nakita ko ang isang lalaki na naglalakad papuntang likod ng building that's kind of dark. Sinundan ko siya, he got on top of tons of wood serving as patungan para maabot ang pader and tumalon sa kabilang part nito.

I waited for him to shout or react anything bad, but I heard nothing. I quickly got on the woods, held tightly to the walls, and pushed myself to climb it up. Shit—I feel like a titan.

Maliit na long hallway ang tumambad sa'kin sa kabila. It's kind of dark too pero may isang ilaw sa dulo. I got down quickly and it made a loud noise, followed by the loud barking of a dog.

My eyes widened as I saw how quickly it ran in my direction! I get up running patungo in another direction 'cause it's still chasing me. Fuck this!

As I reached the road and crossed it, the little shit finally stopped but it continued barking. I flipped it off! Ang liit-liit pero antapang!

I pulled out my phone to book a cab. Mabilis akong na-accept. All throughout the ride, I checked kung may kagat ba ako. Wala naman, I think. I even checked under my shirt, wala.

There goes the loud music and lots of lights that I hate as I enter the bar. Ang usok, ingay and ang gulo sobra. I checked every table na dinadaan to find him pero wala, hanggang makarating ako sa dulong couch for VIPs and doon nakita ko ang isang familiar na mukha.

He's on the side of the couch, with a one-cup on his one hand, staring blankly somewhere, looking and feeling like a confused tired prick na malalim ang iniisip while his friends are the opposites like the casual fun bar goers. The hell is wrong with him?

"Hey."

His head looked up hearing my voice. I saw how his face changed from nothing to everything shocked as our eyes met.

"What are you doing here?" he sounded drunk. It caught the attention of his friends who are now looking at us.

I raised a brow. "You texted me to be here."

"No, I didn't..." he frowned, "where's my phone?" Kinapa niya ang mga bulsa and naghanap sa inuupuan.

His friends suddenly laughed. "Nasa amin ata..."

The hell?! It's like hearing a bomb not just to me, but to him as we made eye contact.

Fuck it. Fuck his friends! Really? Using their friend's phone to chat me? And for what? I looked at them madly.