Chapter 1

Inheriting a Draconian Mantle – Book 4

By Stargatesg1fan1

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the recognized characters or universes within. If I did…I would have ended the Inheritance Cycle with Arya and Eragon in love and entangled in a heated, naked, and sweaty mess in their bed. Harry Potter would have been smarter and taken every opportunity he had to make love to the gorgeous Miss Granger and when they were old enough he would have made her the next Mrs. Potter.

Females Bonded by Harry Potter So Far (In Books One through Three):

Nymphadora 'Nym' Tonks is played by Sarah Chalke

Hermione Granger is played by Emma Watson

Susan Bones is played by Karen Gillian

Cho Chang is played by Katie Leung

Ginny Weasley is played by Julie McNiven

Luna Lovegood is played by Evanna Lynch

Queen Dianna of the Fairies is played by Dianna Agron

Females Bonded by Harry Potter in Book 4:

Jaimie (Merlin's mother) is played by Jaimie Alexander

Arya is played by Sienna Guillory

Professor Bridget Regan is played by Bridget Regan

Fleur Delacour is played by Clemence Poesy

IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM - IaDM

Chapter 1

Frank Bryce puttered about his garden whistling a jaunty tune. The seventy-eight year old man didn't look a day over thirty. As he worked in his garden cross-breeding new types of flowers and other plants he thought back on how much his life had changed in the past year. He had tended the grounds at the Riddle House in Little Hangleton for many decades until one day a blonde man had appeared in his living room as if materializing out of thin air and raised a stick to Frank. The stick which Frank now knew was a wand glowed red for a moment and a burst of red light sped towards the old man. Then Frank knew no more until he woke up in a strange land filled with fairies and hundreds of other types of magical creatures. Frank had thought he had suffered a heart attack and died until a green eyed teen had visited him and explained that magic was real and that Frank had been relocated to the realm of the fairies so that Tom Riddle, the bastard son of Frank's former employers, wouldn't kill Frank.

Mr. Potter as Frank called the teen despite Harry's attempts at being called by his first name then revealed that Tom Riddle was the real murderer of the three Riddles whom Frank had been accused of murdering all those years ago. Riddle had come back from a bodiless existence and was taking up residence in the Riddle House. Harry had used Lucius Malfoy to relocate Frank before Riddle could murder the groundskeeper. Frank had been grateful. Mr. Potter had told Frank that he thought the old man had gotten a bum deal in life. Frank didn't disagree. The villagers had suspected Frank even though there was no proof he had murdered the Riddles. He had been shunned. Frank had lived among the fairies for a time in their realm and had felt more alive with each passing day. Then Mr. Potter had returned and relocated Frank to the floating island of Albion where Frank underwent a process to transfer his essence, his mind and soul, into a magically cloned body. Now Frank was dating a pretty young lady from the local village and living out his dream to cross-breed plants. Life was good for the former soldier and he owed it all to Harry Potter.