Chapter 2

Inheriting a Draconian Mantle – Book 4

By Stargatesg1fan1

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the recognized characters or universes within. If I did…I would have ended the Inheritance Cycle with Arya and Eragon in love and entangled in a heated, naked, and sweaty mess in their bed. Harry Potter would have been smarter and taken every opportunity he had to make love to the gorgeous Miss Granger and when they were old enough he would have made her the next Mrs. Potter.

Females Bonded by Harry Potter So Far (In Books One through Three):

Nymphadora 'Nym' Tonks is played by Sarah Chalke

Hermione Granger is played by Emma Watson

Susan Bones is played by Karen Gillian

Cho Chang is played by Katie Leung

Ginny Weasley is played by Julie McNiven

Luna Lovegood is played by Evanna Lynch

Queen Dianna of the Fairies is played by Dianna Agron

Females Bonded by Harry Potter in Book 4:

Jaimie (Merlin's mother) is played by Jaimie Alexander

Arya is played by Sienna Guillory

Professor Bridget Regan is played by Bridget Regan

Fleur Delacour is played by Clemence Poesy

IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM – IaDM - IaDM

Chapter 2

After that the group walked past a group of arguing wizards. The argument was concerning the fact that the one wizard was wearing a woman's nightgown and it was making the muggles suspicious.

"I refuse to put those on," the nightgown wearer said as he was offered a pair of pinstriped pants. "I like a healthy breeze 'round my privates."

Potter's Angels and Hannah broke out into a fit of giggles at this declaration. The males were grinning too. More familiar faces were noticed as the group walked around. Oliver Wood introduced the group to his family. Wood had just been signed onto the reserve team for Puddlemere United. Wood had just graduated in Nym's class.

By the time the group returned to their campsite from exploring they found an amused Merlin watching Arthur Weasley trying to light a fire next door using matches. Every time a match lit Arthur dropped it in surprise.

"Quite amusing isn't it," Harry said.

Merlin sighed then said, "I suppose I'd better go help him."

Merlin introduced himself to Arthur and proceeded to show Arthur how to light a proper fire. Harry noticed a little wandless magic being used to make the fire burn faster so that it could achieve the proper setting for cooking.

"If dad knew he was chatting with the Merlin and not just someone he thinks is named after him he'd lay a golden egg," Ginny informed her mate.