The wind whipped through my hair as John B, Pope, and I ran through the rain towards the beach with our surfboards "it's a double overhead out there, bro." John B said "double overhead?" Pope asked nervously as we looked out at the choppy water while the rain poured down on us. I jumped as a clap of thunder roars making me quickly glance at both John B and Pope to see if they were still going to go through with this idea.

"Those aren't surfable waves, bro" Pope said as I shook my head only to receive a laugh from John B "says who?" John B asked before taking off towards the water. Pope and I stood on the shore watching John B surf the waves as well as him constantly falling into the water before we finally went home once the hurricane started getting worse.

The next morning I woke up with the warmth of the blankets and the sound of snoring from my annoying brother until I heard the sound of the light switch clicking "no power, great" John B mumbled turning to walk outside as I slowly sat up while yawning "Yo, JJ, Lia, you been outside?" John B asked causing me to shake my head as JJ groaned "I have polio bro, I can't walk" he said causing me to roll my eyes and climb over him to follow John B outside to see the damage.

"Oh man" John B said through a yawn while running his hand through his hair as we walked down the steps of the Chateau "that's no good, that is not good" he continued with his hands on his head as I just looked around at the damage too stunned to speak.

I watched as John B walked over to the boat pulling tree limbs off. "Oh man" John B muttered "Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ asked startling me as I quickly turned to see him leaning on the post with a beer in his hand "yeah, she did" John B said as I looked at JJ quizzically "hey, I thought you had polio" I said sarcastically with an eyebrow raised only to receive a cheeky smile in return before taking a swig of the beer making me roll my eyes and scrunch my face up in disgust when he burps "do you ever have any manners?" I asked annoyed to which he just ignores me as he walks down the steps messing up my hair walking past me "stop it" I said slapping his hand away before quickly fixing my hair.

"What you thinkin'?" JJ asked walking up to John B who's still pulling tree limbs off the boat "I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab." John B said as I crossed my arms "Well, what about DCS? Wasn't that today?" JJ asked as we both looked at John B with a worried expression only for John B to shake his head "nah, they're not gettin' on a terry, come on think about it. It's god tellin' us to fish." John B said while throwing the last tree limb off the boat as I sighed before turning around to go inside and get changed.

Soon I've found myself sitting on the back of the boat as John B drove it while JJ was in the front. "it's kind of a smugglers boat" JJ said making me roll my eyes as John B agreed "yeah" he said making me sigh and lean my head back letting the sun kiss my face as we continued to drive "good mornin'" John B said waving as we passed another boat.

"Sure hope Guffy's boat didn't sink. He doesn't have insurance" JJ said as I nodded agreeing with him."yeah" John B replied before we saw Miss Amy "Hi, Miss Amy! You guys get through it?" John B said as we both waved "still here" Miss Amy said as we drove past "she totally looked at me" JJ said making me scoff "I saw it" John B said making me roll my eyes "you two are idiots" I muttered under my breath. "Dude, look at this place" John B said as JJ whistled in awe of how much damage the hurricane caused. "Agatha, what did you do" JJ said "she really went off the rails" I remarked looking at all the damage "she's a crazy lady" John B said as I nodded.

"Hardcore dude" JJ said as John B let out a breath while JJ continued "Hurricane surge" "yeah" John B said "we'll be cleaning this all summer" JJ said making me groan "that is my nightmare" John B remarked with a sigh.