#4 The acceptance

So my mum does let him in the house looking his condition my sister got scared I told her to go and sleep, everything is fine but I was myself feeling scared.

I cleared the room for him which we were going to use as a store area.

"You did a great job dear, he'll leave soon."
My mother said patting my shoulder.

"Where the hell is that guy I'm gonna kill him." Said Will marching towards the room.

"You're not supposed to be here Will." Said my mother, she was nervous.

"You're no one to tell me that." Said Will pushing my mother aside, coming towards me.

"So, you don't like my presence but loved his, I can't believe it". Said Will punching the pillar just beside me.

"You're wrong, I'm just helping the person in need." I replied.

"Whatever that shit is, I'm gonna throw him out of the house". Said Will leaving.

"Come on you need to sleep now". My mother said to the boy.

The boy was just standing there looking straight in my eyes.

I saw sympathy for me in them.

I hate it when someone feels sympathy for me.

"Okay I'm going to sleep now". I said leaving the room.

*Few hours later*

*Oowwwwwww - ow - ow - owwww*

I heard wolf howling.

I checked the time it was already 3 am.

I got scared, Pulling my blanket to my face I covered myself fully and started singing my favourite poem to fall asleep.

Butterflies and roses
Nightingles in the proses
Everything fades away
Love is what must stay
She is who he chooses
He is who she chooses....

Then I didn't realise when I drifted in deep sleep.

// Heyy guyss I hope you like this part, don't forget to comment your thoughts.
Stay tuned for the next part. Byee ~ //