#11 The end

He took me in his arms holding me tight, he doesn't want to let go nor I want to but, I have to, for the sake of his life, I have to.

I pulled myself back, breaking the hug, he let go, with falling tears in both of our eyes, I ran and ran and ran far away from him.

"Ohh Naur come here, are you alright"? My mother asked.

"Yea - yeah I am". I said and started crying again.

"Where's Augustus"? My mother was confused.

"He left me at a place, he was nowhere to be found". I said wiping my tears.

"It's okay dear, it's okay, let's go now, everything is alright". My mother said and took me with her the cops went to search Augus, I prayed to God to not let them find him.

*2 years later*

Yeah after the whole damn 2 years, I'm back in my town where I found Augustus.

My sister and mother? They can't come due to some issues. Our neighbours advised us to leave this town that day he took me with him.

Will? He died I got this news when I was out, he got hit by a tree in the jungle and died.

And my mother did the same, I had promised him to wait for me hide as much as he can.

I walked in to our house, then in the backyard.

Augus was not there, my heart started aching then suddenly I heard something drop.

When I turned back it was Augus standing there and some rhyme books fell from his hands.

Tears started rolling down, from both of our eyes. "You promised you will come, and you came, you kept your promise, thank you, I missed you alot". He said walked towards me and pulled me in a tight hug.

I hugged back and said, "I missed you too".

We let go each other after a comfortable long hug.

"Sit down let me bring something to eat". He said and left.

I was roaming around the small room, it had my sketches, the rhyme books, his clothes and my pendant, that got lost while running.

He came back with some sweet potatoes in his hands and said, "Let's cook them and eat".

I can't believe he started talking, he said everything correct.

*Few moments later*

We both had sweet potatoes in dinner, now it was time to sleep.

The bed was of good size, he layed down and pat the side of him.

I walked and get in the bed beside him he hugged me tightly and said, "will you leave again?"

"I have to but, I will take you with me, we'll live together". I replied.

He loosened his hug, I turned to face him, his eyes spoke to me, he was happy.

A cool breeze sent chill through our my body, he noticed and pulled me closer to himself, in his warmth.

I drifted to sleep.

*In the morning*

"We should leave no". I said.

"Yeah let's go". He replied.

"Have you learned to drive a car as well?" I asked.

"Not yet". He replied.

"Okay then I'll drive for now". I said.

The journey was long but not tiring because he was with me, I felt comfortable and safe with him.

I'll never leave his side.

And I'm sure he'll not.

*END*

// Heyy guyssss I hope you like this part as well. Don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments, I'll be waiting for them. //

Byee ~