#10 The conversation

He ran and ran and he wasn't in the mood to stop I just held his collar tightly, he was running more in the jungle I saw his feet bleeding due to cuts that he got while running on the stones.

He finally stopped in front of a cave, he still hasn't put me down.

He walked in the cave, put me on a flat surface, walked outside the cave and bought lots of leaves in his hands.

I was confused about what he was trying to do, then he motioned me to lie down I did as he said.

He covered me with the leaves in his hands so I don't get a cold, came behind me, hugged me from the back and then I didn't realise when I drifted to sleep.

*In the morning*

I woke up, Augustus was nowhere to be seen. I got scared that he left me or something but then when I walked outside the cave he was coming to me with strawberries in his hands.

I smiled at him he passed the smile back.
He hands me the strawberries, we were eating them peacefully while watching the jungle, when suddenly I heard my mum calling my name.

Later some more people joined my mother by calling me, I got scared that they might hurt Augus again.

"Yo - you should hide Augustus, please, quickly, they will hurt you I don't want that, please hide". I said and was about to push him.

He held my hands kept them on his chest and the first thing he said was, "Don't leave me".

Tears started rolling down my eyes, he spoke to me.

"No I don't like you, I hate you just get lost already, go away leave me you dirty monster". I said while crying and hitting him on the chest but then I slapped him.

He left my hands and I saw tears in his eyes, I instantly regret what I did.

"No I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to, I'm sorry"!!

I said and cried more.

"Will you please not leave me"?

He said and tears started falling from his eyes.

"I will come back to you, I promise, I will, but for now you should hide in the cave, I will tell them you left". I said while crying even more.

The voices were increasing.

They were coming closer.

Suddenly he pulled me in his arms and then the world doesn't exist anymore for me....

// Heyy guysss just one more part to gooo. I hope you like this part don't forget to comment your thoughts, stay tuned for the next part. Byee ~ //