#9 The confession

It was just the two of us now, I held his hands, he was shocked.

"I'm so sorry Augus". I said and I don't know when my tears started rolling down.

He wiped my tears with his thumb.

Looked in my eyes like he would kill everyone that hurt me.

"I promise I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise!!". I said and wiped my tears from the back of my hand.

I was about to leave the room when he held my wrist.

I turned around and then he passed me a smile to make me think he's alright.

But I know he just wants to assure me.

His hair was messy and long so I thought I would give him company and give him a good haircut.

I bought the things and made him sit on the floor while I sat on the bed so I could match his height.

He's a big baby.

*Few moments later*

I was done with the hairs.

Now I thought I should go and sleep and let him sleep too.

So I said goodbye and left to sleep.

Butterflies and roses
Nightingles in the proses
Everything fades away
Love is what must stay
She is who he chooses
He is who she chooses

I started singing the poem to fall asleep.

*In the morning*

I woke up hearing gun shots

I got scared and left to see what was going on. When I walked in the backyard I saw about 9 to 10 cops has surrounded Augustus with guns in their hands, some of them were shooting, some were just aiming.

A cop had aimed towards Augus and shoot him on the leg, he stumbled and fell.

When I started running towards him Will stopped me and said to let him die he's not safe for us, we might die because of him.

"He will never hurt me". I said lossen his grip and ran towards Augus.

I just jumped in his arms folding my arms above his shoulders, I felt him smiling.

Suddenly a bullet hit my leg, pain running through my body I let out a painful shout, suddenly I saw the big beast come out of Augus.

He's all hairy again.

He ran towards the cops

He picked up a big stone laying beside and threw it towards the cops.

The cops started firing again.

He ran towards me and with a blink of an eye he took me in his arms in bridal style and started running away from everyone....

//  Heeyyyy guysss, this part was a little longer, I hope you like it, don't forget to comment your thoughts, stay tuned for the next part.
Byee ~ //