#5 The Home

I heard some people talking outside the room, I woke up from bed freshen up and headed to see what was going on, when I went in the room, I saw 2 cops, that boy and the person I hate the most.

My mother was talking to the cops about the boy, he can't speak he wasn't even able to read what the cops were writing on the paper.

*Do you know your name?* The cop had written this on the paper. Showed it to the boy.

The boy just stared at it for a moment then continued eating the corn he was holding.

My mother gave an exhausted sigh.

That boy was not a problem, he can't speak or hear, he was almost 18 or 19 but he doesn't know how to wear shirts or pants was the real problem.

He can't even take a bath himself, my mother told me when she was helping him take a bath in the morning she saw so many healed scars on his back.

"Are you hearing us Naura?" Said my mother taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yea - yeah I was". I replied even though I didn't heard a word.

"Then tell me are you okay with him living for awhile with us, just until we find him some place to go?" My mother asked looking at the boy still eating the corn.

"It's your house, do whatever you want". I said and started walking to the kitchen.

Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and stopped me at the spot.

"So you're okay with it, huh?" Said Will.

"Why should I not be? He's not someone like you, just get lost already". I replied and was about to go but he pulled me towards him and hold my waist.

I was so uncomfortable I started banging his chest, seeing this the cops said him to release me. So he did.

The boy was staring Will so much I thought he might kill him with just his eyes.

*Few moments later*

Will and the cops left, my mother patted the boys shoulder and said, "Your name will be Augustus".

The boy didn't understood a word.

Then my mother looked at me, and said, "you're okay with it, right?"

"Yeah no problem". I said and left to eat something.

Too much drama....

// Heyy guys I hope you like this part, don't forget to comment your thoughts. Stay tuned for the next part. Byee ~ //