#7 Real self

I turned around and saw him hurt because of the rods. The people who were working came and helped him to pick up the rods from him.

He was looking and checking me if I'm alright, but I know he's the one who's hurt.

I saw him scared for the first time, the rods were looking so big infront of him, my mother took him to a hospital.

"Um, he's looking fine". The doctor said to mum.

"Like, really? I mean the rods were so big"!! My mother said.

"Yeah I'm sure because he's looking just fine". The doctor replied.

"Okay then, we'll take our leave, thanks". My mother said and motioned us to go.

*Few moments later*

I entered his room without knocking and it's the biggest mistake, because he was standing in front of a mirror without his shirt, checking his shoulder where the rods had hit him.

My cheeks got red then more red, I don't know what happened to my brain but I can't load my brain and walk out of the room.

I just stood there seeing him then suddenly he turned.

I thought he's gonna be mad but instead he just picked up a bottle of something I don't know and motion me to apply it for him.

I thought for a while then decided to help him.

I held him and made him sit at the bed corner.

I was middle of applying the ointment suddenly the door opens widely and I saw the figure I hate the most.

"What the hell are you doing to her??" Will said and then he walked towards us and pushed Augustus hard by the shoulder which was hurt.

He left a painful sigh.

Will turned towards me, pushed me hard to the wall and was about to slap me when I heard a big howl then suddenly.....

// Hey guysss I hope you like this part, don't forget to comment your thoughts. Stay tuned for the next part. Byee ~ //