Fin

**Fey’s POV**

I woke up to a deafening beep ringing in my ears, and my head throbbed painfully. It felt like I had been asleep for ages, my body heavy and hard to move.

"Patient is awake, check all statuses and monitor oxygen levels," I heard a someone announce. Everything felt hazy, disoriented.

"Fey! My baby!" A woman's voice cried out, rushing toward the bed where I lay. I turned my head slowly to look at her. She was so beautiful—is she an angel? I thought, confused.

"Baby, does anything hurt? Please, tell Mama," she asked, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Mama?" I murmured, confused as my own tears began to fall. "Mama??" I cried out, trying to lift my hands to reach for her, but they felt too heavy.

"Yes, baby, it’s Mama. Don’t move just yet, okay?" she said, her voice soft but filled with concern. "Reigny said you hit your head when you rolled down the hill."

"Mama," I sobbed again, feeling a rush of emotions.

"I’m here, baby. Don’t cry, okay?" she reassured me gently, stroking my head.

"Reigny?" I asked in a panic, my voice trembling. "Where’s Reigny, Mom?"

"He’s outside, baby. Do you want to see him?" she asked, her voice still soft as she wiped her own tears away.

"Yes, Ma, please. I want to see Reigny," I begged.

A moment later, the door opened, and I saw Reigny being guided in by Papa. My heart swelled with emotion at the sight.

"Papa, Reigny!" I cried, my vision blurring as tears streamed down my face.

"Fey, anak..." Papa’s voice was soft as he approached my bed, kneeling down to kiss my forehead. "You're going to be fine, okay?" he whispered, his words soothing but filled with emotion as I continued to cry.

"Fey, I’m sorry. I wasn’t able to protect you," Reign said, his face full of guilt as he stepped toward me.

"No, it's not your fault, Reigny. I’m just too kulit," I sniffled, my nose running as tears continued to fall. Reign wiped it with his shirt, letting me blow into it.

"Thank you," I murmured, feeling a bit lighter. "But promise me, you’ll marry me when we turn 22, okay?" I said, my voice breaking with emotion.

"Yes, I promise. I’ll ask Dad to buy me a ring later so I can propose properly," Reign replied, reaching for my hand with a smile that warmed my heart.

I heard Papa cough, and Mama let out a soft laugh.

"Papa, I want to marry Reign, please?" I asked, desperation lacing my words.

"Yes, of course. Anything my baby wants," Papa smiled at me, his love and understanding evident.

"Go on and rest now, okay? We’ll be just outside," Mama said gently, kissing my cheek.

"Tita, can I kiss Fey too?" Reign asked, looking up at Mama.

"Of course, baby," Mama replied with a smile.

"Only on the cheek though," Papa added with a playful warning.

"Hey, let them be. They’re just kids," Mama said, lightly smacking Papa’s shoulder as she laughed.

"Thanks, Tito," Reigny said with a big smile, tiptoeing closer to my bed. He leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. Instantly, I felt a warm flush spread across my face as I looked up at him, my heart swelling.

"I love you, Reign," I whispered softly, almost afraid the moment might slip away if I said it too loud.

"I love you too, Fey," he replied, his voice steady and full of certainty. "Yesterday, today, and tomorrow."

Fin