Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

**Reigner's POV**

When we arrived home, I noticed a familiar car parked outside. I didn't think much of it and focused on parking the car in the garage, helping Fey out.

As we approached the front door, I opened it, and we walked inside.

"Oh, they must be here already," Mamo said, noticing our arrival as Fey and I entered the house. We found them in the kitchen, chatting.

"Mom, Dad?" I said, both surprised and confused.

"Fey, baby!" Mom exclaimed, rushing over to hug him. I saw Fey stiffen slightly but then relax into her embrace.

"Hi po, Tita Aelle," Fey greeted shyly, smiling softly.

Dad joined in, giving Fey a warm hug. "Fey, anak. How are you?"

"Okay lang po, Tito," Fey replied with a gentle smile.

"I've missed you so much," Mom said, hugging Fey again.

"Mom, let him rest. He's tired," I gently said, easing Fey away from her embrace.

"Tsk, stingy Reigny," Mom teased, giving me a playful glare.

I just laughed and guided Fey upstairs. "We'll be down before dinner," I said, leading him to our room.

I opened the door for Fey, and we entered the room. I sat on the bed, inviting him to sit on my lap. As he settled, I rested my head against his shoulder.

"Are you alright?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper.

"Yes, don't worry, Love. I'm more than okay," Fey replied, turning to face me with a reassuring smile. He gently placed his hands on my shoulders and then on my nape.

I tightened my hold on his waist, looking deeply into his eyes. "I love you," I said softly.

Fey didn't respond with words but answered with a tender smile and his lips meeting mine.

The soft kiss deepened, our bodies responding to the warmth and intensity of our emotions. Every touch felt like a promise, drawing us closer.

"Fey..." I whispered, my breath barely escaping as my desire surged. "I really want you now. But... I'm afraid they'll hear us from here," I added, my hands gliding down his back.

Fey sighed, understanding the tension in my words, and nodded with a small smile.

"Should we go down?" I asked playfully, a smile tugging at my lips.

"Yes, let's change first," Fey replied, gently fixing his clothes as he stood, leaving my lap.

I clenched my fist in silent frustration, trying to rein in the desire burning inside. I wanted him so badly in that moment, but I knew this could wait. We had all the time in the world together.

...

Just as we finished changing, we heard a knock at the door, followed by Mom's voice. "Reign, Fey, let's eat na. Baba na kayo."

"Yeah, we'll be there shortly," I called back, trying to focus as Fey started removing his shirt.

"Love, let me borrow a t-shirt, please. I only brought my sleeping clothes," Fey said, his voice innocent as ever, but his actions felt far from it. He turned, exposing his bare skin to me, and it took everything in me not to reach out. My thoughts betrayed me as I gritted my teeth, **Gosh, I want to touch him.**

"Sure, love. Let me get it for you." I quickly opened my cabinet, trying to calm myself as I rummaged for a shirt, my back turned to him. But then I felt his warm chest press gently against me.