(Estranghero)

Nagising si Fhelios sa malambot na liwanag na tumatagos sa bintana ng kwarto. Tahimik ang bahay, ngunit naririnig niya ang mahinang boses na nagmumula sa sala. Ang isang boses ay malinaw na sa kanyang papu, nagsasalita sa kanyang karaniwang kalmadong tono. Gayunpaman, ang ibang boses ay hindi pamilyar kay Fhelios. Malalim ito at may sukat, hindi katulad ng kahit sinong narinig niya noon.

Mayroong kaunting pagtataka, si Fhelios ay bumangon sa kama at tahimik na lumapit sa pinto at binuksan ito. Iniisip niya kung sino ang maaaring bumisita sa madaling araw, lalo na't bihira ang kanyang Dadu na mag karuon ng bisita maliban sa kanya na laging pumaparito.

Habang pababa s'ya sa hagdan, nagiging mas malinaw ang mga boses, he can make out snippets of their conversation, though the words are still too faint for him to understand it fully.

Tumigil si Fhelios sa harap ng sala, naka siit ang maliit nyang katawan sa dulo ng pintuan at ang kanyang ulo lang ang naka dungaw, nag-aalangan. Dapat ba siyang pumasok at batiin ang estranghero, o makinig nang kaunti upang subukan at malaman kung sino ang taong ito?

His eyes grew wide with curiosity as he peeked from behind the door, trying to remain unseen. But his papu, with years of experience playing with Reign, had already noticed the little figure hiding in the shadows. A gentle smile crossed the old man's face as he called out softly to the little child, "Come here, Fey."

The child hesitated for a moment, his heart racing with a mixture of excitement and uncertainty. But the warmth in his Dadu's voice was impossible to resist. Slowly, he stepped out from his hiding spot, his curiosity getting the better of him, and walked towards the open arms that awaited him. Sinalubong s'ya nang akap nito at saka bihunat ng nakakatanda.

Good morning, Fey. Bati ng papu nya sa kanya habang sya ay bitbit nito sa mga bisig. Good morning Dadu. Bati nya pabalik sa kanyang Dadu.

Itinuon ng bata ang kanyang atensyon mula sa kanyang papu at patungo sa estranghero na nakatayo sa malapit. Panay ang tingin ng estranghero sa kanya, puno ng emosyong hindi pa lubos na nauunawaan ng bata-isang bagay na malalim, magkahalong pananabik at lungkot.

The child's curiosity was piqued, his small eyes slowly blinking as he tried to make sense of the stranger's expression. The air seemed to thicken with unspoken words, and for a moment, the world around them faded away, leaving only the quiet connection between the innocent wonder of the child and the silent sorrow of the stranger.

The stranger, sensing the child's hesitation, softened his gaze and offered a gentle smile. With a quiet, soothing voice, he greeted the child, "Hello there."

He took very care to keep his movements slow and his tone calm, not wanting to startle the little one. The child, still curious but now feeling a bit more at ease, studied the stranger's face for a moment.

Then, with a small, innocent smile, the child reassured him. It was a smile that carried a silent message-one of trust and openness. The tension in the air eased, replaced by a tentative connection between them, as if the child instinctively knew that there was nothing to fear.

Hello po, magandang umaga. Pagbati ni Fhelios sa lalaking nasa harap nito. Sino po sila? Dugtong na tanung ni Fey sa estranghero.

The stranger had a tall, commanding presence, standing at about 6'0". His build was sturdy yet comforting, the kind of figure that exuded both strength and warmth. His hair was jet black, neatly kept, with a few strands showing the first signs of age.

But it was his eyes that stood out the most-hazel, with flecks of green and gold, mirroring the child's eyes like it was a replica.

There was a fatherly gentleness in his gaze, a look that spoke of experience and understanding, as if he had weathered many storms but still held on to a deep well of kindness. His expression, though tinged with a touch of sadness, was tender, and his smile was soft, meant to soothe and reassure. Despite his imposing height, everything about him invited trust and comfort, like a figure who could protect and guide with equal measures of love and wisdom.