𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 - 𝗘𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗼

[Season 1 - Episode 3 Esqueleto]

𝗔/𝗡: This is gotta be a lot of emotional stress, panic attacks, mental breakdown and anxiety for this chapter so take a deep breath and enjoy the fourth chapter of this book

𝗔/𝗡: This is gotta be a lot of emotional stress, panic attacks, mental breakdown and anxiety for this chapter so take a deep breath and enjoy the fourth chapter of this book. 😁

__________________________________________

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟳 💯🔥

A few days later, Miguel was at the dojo again, punching the dummy, while Johnny was handing some paperwork while Jules was doing some scrubbing in the floors.

There were a lot of bills that were very overdue, and he was feeling the immense pressure to find some more students.

Johnny: Shit. Hey, you don't happen to have any friends that wanna learn Karate, do you?"

Johnny asked, before answering his own question.

Johnny: "Aw, who am I kidding, you don't have any friends."

Diaz doesn't seem to be bothered by that at all, because he kept punching the dummy.

Jules: Yup, I got some nerd friends who doesn't know karate, Dad.

She said to her dad who nodded in agreement as the girl continued scrubbing the floors.

Miguel: "Sensei, when am l gonna learn some kicking? I saw this YouTube video of a guy breaking some boards, and it looked badass."

Johnny: "Yeah, no shit. Kicking is badass. But you're not ready. Besides if I don't get more students, then I won't be able to teach you anything."

Miguel: "Have you ever thought about advertising?"

Johnny: Yeah, duh."

Johnny said, making it seem like he knew what he was talking about.

Jules: He gets the point, Dad. Maybe you could set up posters or flyers around the area.

She suggested.

Johnny: Sure, why not?

He said, hearing his daughter's suggestion about promoting Cobra Kai.
_________________________________________

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲....        

The door is heard knocking outside, with Raya wearing her house owner outfit hears it as she approaches it.

𝗥𝗮𝘆𝗮: Coming!

She opens the door, revealing to be Sam and her friend Moon standing outside.

𝗦𝗮𝗺/𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻: Hi, Mrs. Jones.

Raya: Sam, Moon, good to see your friendly faces again!

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝗼𝘆.