ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⑥

The sun shone softly through the curtains, but instead of feeling calm, my heart was racing. The audition was on Friday, and although there were still a few days left, my nerves were already on edge. My mind kept spinning over everything: the upcoming audition, the situation with Nick, and Priyanka's threats. Everything intertwined in a whirlwind of emotions, leaving me with a sense of uncertainty and desire.

I stretched out in bed, staring at the ceiling as I tried to calm myself. The audition wasn't today, but I couldn't help thinking about it and what it meant for my career. Yet, even though I kept telling myself to focus on that, my mind couldn't stop drifting to Nick. What was I going to do about all this? I knew I was getting into something very complicated, but part of me didn't want to stop.

 What was I going to do about all this? I knew I was getting into something very complicated, but part of me didn't want to stop

Marta came into my room, as she did every morning, with a radiant smile that contrasted with my nervous state.

—Are you ready for Friday's audition? —she asked, sitting at the foot of my bed—. The audition is the most important thing right now!

—I know, but... —I ran my hands through my hair, frustrated—. I'm a mess. Between the audition coming up and... well, everything going on with Nick, I don't know how to focus.

Marta raised an eyebrow, clearly curious.

—Nick? Has something else happened?

I nodded, recalling every encounter with him, the way he looked at me, how our conversations had become increasingly intense... and heated.

—It's complicated —I murmured, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks—. Priyanka's gone now, and everything feels... different.

—Careful —Marta warned, looking at me with concern—. Don't lose focus. This audition is important.

I sighed, knowing she was right. I couldn't let my attraction to Nick derail me from my goal. But how was I supposed to do that when every time I thought of him, my body reacted like a magnet, and he was the only pole?

I got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day, trying to push thoughts of Nick into a corner of my mind, at least for a moment.

I went downstairs for breakfast, but when I walked into the kitchen, I was met with an unexpected sight: Nick, shirtless, making coffee. The first thing I noticed was his broad, well-defined back, and when he turned, I saw the muscles of his chest and abdomen tense as he moved. It was impossible not to stare. I bit my lip, unable to look away.

 I bit my lip, unable to look away