Apoligys accepted...

Dylans POV

I walked over to Carters house after school wondering where she was today,maybe I hurt her really bad this time,I'm gonna apologize even if she doesn't accept it I'm gonna do what's right,that's how my momma taught me,that's what God taught me. And I don't wanna change that.
I walk into the house and don't see her anywhere downstairs so I head upstairs quietly and knock on her door scaring the crap out of her. I guess I should've rang the doorbell down there. Whoops.:/ I'm sorry Carter,I knew that if I rang the doorbell you wouldn't let me in,and I wanna say how sorry I am for everything starting back three years ago when I started bullying you. It wasn't me that did it on my own it was jake. And I'm sorry that I fell in the popularity trap carter can we start over being friends? Or become more than friends.

Carters POV

Can we start over being friends? Or become more than friends. Was the last thing he said,I knew that old Dylan was still in there and he's finally come back out. And I'm happy,all I can do is nods my head, and Dylan grows a huge trophy winning smile that I love,and squeezes me into a big warm hug,frankly ice missed this so much I so aloud. And start to giggle. He then pulls away and says Carter your so pretty,ever since I later my eyes on you we were just kids,and I thought you'd never like me back,I still don't know if you do but when I'm around you I feel different about myself than j am with other girls. And I love you so much Carter I hope and hope that one day you'll be mine forever cause I love you.

Carters POV

I.Love.You are the last words he said and I can't help but say I love you too Dylan. He then smashed his lips to mine they move in sync and he asks for an entrance to my mouth and I don't let him,his hands slide down to my butt,and he gives it a little pinch,making me gasp and open my mouth and he smiles into the kiss and sticks his tongue in my mouth exploring it I don't know what to really do with my hands so I just pull lightly on his hair and he moans which makes me moan he kicks the door shut without braking the kiss,and tells me to jump and goes back to kissing me,without thinking about what's going happen I jump and wrap my legs around his torso and he walks till we fall into my bed,he slips his shirt off and he takes my shirt and pants off I don't stop him I actually want this. I keep kissing him and palm him lightly threw his pants and feel him getting harder by the second and I unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down,he smirks well I bit my lip he asks Carter baby are you sure? I nod and say yes I want to just for you Dylan I love you,and want to give up my virginity to you I trust you, he says ok it's gonna hurt but I'll going at your pace. I nod ok,he pulls his boxers down and holy shit it was so big I stopped him and get down on my knees and took him into my mouth and bobbing my head up and down slowly he grabbed my hair and started pushing my head up and down faster makes him moan so much and them came in my mouth and I swallowed and went back up to kiss him and started kissing down his neck and sucking around finding his sweet spot all I heard for 5 secs was umm..ca-Carter.. And I smirked and kissed his jaw giving him love bits all over,and he finally said my turn babe,and smirked I layed back on the bed and he took off my bra and lightly pulled my laced undies down and went between my legs and worked fucking magic down there making me arch my back and buck up my hips grabbing his hair and moaning,and I finally came he slide a finger into me and made me moan again,said that this wouldn't make it hurt as much and stuck another finger in and this one hurt, but u didn't say anything, and he slide a condom on and looked me in the eyes and I nodded again as he slowly slid into me not gonna lie it was painful,j arched my back and ran my hands threw his hair and said faster Dylan,the pain was starting to go away now and it was just pleasure I was soon a morning mess and so was Dylan he went faster and harder as we came together he slid out of me kissing my check and said I love you so much baby girl your beautiful never forget that. I love you too Dylan babe, and we got somewhat dressed and fell asleep spooning.

BET YOU BITCHES DIDNT SEE THAT SHIT COMING!! 😂 comment what you thought about the smut please. Or if you liked the smut scenes love you all! VOTE PLEASE FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER BABES.